Many of us don’t know the importance of makeup removal tips and they suffer due to lack of information.
* Are you feel discomfort After makeup removal?
* Strain of skin after beauty removal?
* Pimples on the skin after cleaning your makeup?
The reason for all the above occurrences is the lack of information and cleaning issue. Don’t worry because you are on right place, after doing below removal tricks of beauty is safe and experimentally judged.
Many blog and articles are written on this topic but my suggestion is that “Follow the safe and perfect way, which don’t have any side effects. ”
How to Remove Makeup
Now, you can remove your makeup without any dought. Everybody love to see the fresh and glowing skin. On the off chance that you want to wake up with spotless, sparkling skin, for that you should remove all your cosmetics. You’re doing your skin care by removing your cosmetics, so at least try these tips.
– with water
– Take a clean (rubbery)cloth, deep in water and rinse it.
– For chick makeup removal: Clean your face in an upward and downward direction(be soft).
– washcloth after chick makeup removal before eye makeup removal: You can take same or different cloth, close your eye and rub on your eye makeup.
– Start from the beginning of the eyes(from the nose side) to end or corner.
– At last, wash your face with water and clean it
Note: “You face difficulty if your makeup contains silicone and wax-based products.”
– with vaseline
– Less expensive.
– Take vaseline, tissue,
– Bunch of vaseline on a finger and apply on an eye, making sure this is applied on the last line.
– Take a tissue and clean the vaseline.
– Now, you have your natural eye without makeup.
– with oil
You can take: Castor oil(antibacterial), olive(all skin type), jojoba(Pimples on the skin), almond oil(oily skin), avocado(drier skin)
For normal skin
– 1:1 castor oil ratio, virgin olive oil.
– ½ cup castor oil + ½ cup extra-virgin olive oil.
– Apply oil directly on face and wash with a cloth.
– Rub with soft towel hand.
For Oily Skin
– 3:1 castor oil ratio, virgin olive oil.
– ½ cup castor oil adds ½ cup extra-virgin olive oil.
– Put oil directly on face and wash with a cloth.
– Clean it with the help of a towel.
Dry Oily Skin
– 1:3 castor oil ratio, virgin olive oil
– ½ cup castor oil mixes ½ cup extra-virgin olive oil.
– Take 4-5 drop oil in hand, and apply on face.
– Mix it for 3-4 minute and use a towel to wash it.
– with coconut
– Scoop a small amount of coconut oil, if it is in solid form then rub it to convert into liquid.
– A light coating of oil on face, and apply it on the skin with fingertips.
– Apply(circular motion) oil after closing your eye
– Dip a cloth in warm water and wipe off the face to clean face makeup and oil from face.
Best way to remove makeup for acne prone skin
– Try to use cleansers that contain
Chamomile: anti-inflammatory & antibacterial
Allantoin: Keratinolytic (help to softens skin)
Zinc gluconate: Help in fighting Acne bacteria
– Avoid using strong fragrances, oils, and volatile alcohols base cleanser.
– Organic Jojoba Oil is best for acne skin beauty removal.
A process of removal:
– Take 4-5 drop of Jojoba Oil and apply it on a face.
– Rub it on the face for 1-2 minutes.
– After rubbing, clean your face with water and rinse with a towel.
– Now your makeup is removed.
– The final stage, removal oil use cleanser which (ingredient)is mentioned above.
Water resistance feature is an important part of Jojoba Oil.