Some time, you are felling some type of irritation(Like heating, itching), after Urinal call, in private part. If you are feeling such type of problem near vagina after urination that means you are not taken a good amount of water at that day. Or it may be possible you are using a dirty wash room.
Few year ago, I suffered a lot due to this problem after meeting with consultant(Doctor) finally i get a good knowledge about this.
When ever you are out side the home, in hostel, hotel, mall or any other place and suddenly you feel that need to go washroom. Are you ever checked , that washroom is clean or not? If Not, and yet you are healthy that means it is a miracle for you.
According to WHO 35-48% women get urinal infection due to public or dirty washroom.
In common life you have observed that few people don’t flush after going washroom. You don’t know from which type of disease that individual is suffering.
To share my experience I am conveying this article, because I don’t want to see you in same condition due to which I suffered a lot.
Don’t worry, after reading this experimental concept, you are not going to feel sad or disappointed.
1. Trim the pubic hair(Hair near vagina)
Why you need to clean pubic hair?
Pubic hair grow onset of puberty(protective cover of private organ).
– Clean long hair because it causes sweat and due to that moisture can create itching problems.
– Avoid to use razor because it causes bruises, nicks or infection.
– Use cream to remove private part hair because tremor or any other product except cream can gives you problem. When it would grow, may causes itching especially between vulva lips.
2. Wash after urination
Reason of washing after urination:
– To clean small acrid smell or to remove the presence of urea.
– Use napkins to clean private part after every wash(put vaginal area clean and dry)
– Always wash your in pattern from front to back.
3. Don’t use Harsh soaps
– Some of you only clean you vagina with water that is good but if you are using soap, then always use mild toilet soap.
– Use feminine hygiene problem, PH level always be considered on priority level.
– Vagina is acidic in nature due to urea if PH value of soap is not balanced then it may be causes a big problem like infection and itching problem.
4. Change your sanitary pad on time
– If you are going through the menstrual cycle then always remember to change your pad according to time. If you don’t do that then you are inviting the infection due to unpleasant odours.
– During menstrual cycle the vaginal are is moisturize due to blood, So, try to change on time.
– Dry area near private part decrease the disease ratio.
Don’t ignore vaginal care because if you are doing so you are inviting disease like yeast infections.
5. Don’t block the chemical out of your vagina
– Avoid to apply deodorant, spray, powder or tissue to reduce smell because chemical in that product may causes irritation.
– After chemical out clean the vagina area.
6. Eat proper nutrition.
– Increase vaginal hygiene due to balanced diet.
– Eat water rich foods like water melon, cucumbers, celery, beetroot.
– To to protect your immune system by doing exercise and taking balanced diet.
7. Don’t miss to wash after sexual intercourse wash.
– During intercourse the vaginal and male organ are in contact, so the ratio of infection increases.
– The cloth and bed used by you for Sexual attachment most be clean because vagina is very sensitive, to reduce infection clean private part.
Care vagina for health sexual life.
These type of advice is given by doctor and really after following these guidelines, I am happy and enjoying my married life.
- Whenever you go to any place “do flush before & after urination.
- Use commode after cleaning with tissue paper.
- Avoid to wear bottom clothing(tight clothing) because it reduce the air circulation and causes sweat around vagina.
- Always wear dry panties(Avoid to wear wet cloth).
Be Fit and Fine in sexual health