Sometimes, you are feeling some type of irritation(Like heating, itching), after Urinal call, in private part. If you are feeling such type of problem near the vagina after urination that means you are not taken a good amount of water on that day. Or it may be possible you are using a dirty washroom.
A few years ago, I suffered a lot due to this problem after meeting with a consultant(Doctor) finally I get good knowledge about this. Don’t avoid to protect your vagina because small ignorance can cause a big problem, it may be possible, your partner also gets affected by this.
Suggested Read: Itching Problem in private part
Whenever you are outside the home, in hostel, hotel, mall or any other place and suddenly you feel that need to go washroom. Are you ever checked, that washroom is clean or not? If Not, and yet you are healthy that means it is a miracle for you.
– Pee after sex and clean your vagina (this reduce the sex disease ratio 10 times)
– Try to clean private part in downward(from front to back)
– Eat probiotic-rich foods, Yoghurt, kimchi, kombucha, and other fermented foods.
According to WHO 35-48% women get urinal infection due to public or dirty washroom.
In common life, you have observed that few people don’t flush after going washroom. You don’t know from which type of disease that individual is suffering.
To share my experience I am conveying this article because I don’t want to see you in the same condition due to which I suffered a lot.
Don’t worry, after reading this experimental concept, you are not going to feel sad or disappointed.
1. Trim the pubic hair(Hair near the vagina)
Why do you need to clean pubic hair?
Pubic hair grows the onset of puberty(protective cover of a private organ).
– Clean long hair because it causes sweat and due to that moisture can create itching problems.
– Avoid using a razor because it causes bruises, nicks or infection.
– Use cream to remove private part hair because tremor or any other product except cream can give you problem. When it would grow, may causes itch especially between vulva lips?
2. Wash after urination
The reason for washing after urination:
– To clean small acrid smell or to remove the presence of urea.
– Use napkins to clean private part after every wash(put vaginal area clean and dry)
– Always wash your in pattern from front to back.
3. Don’t use Harsh soaps
– Some of you only clean your vagina with water that is good but if you are using soap, then always use mild toilet soap.
– Use feminine hygiene problem, PH level always is considered on the priority level.
– Vagina is acidic in nature due to urea if PH value of soap is not balanced then it may cause a big problem like infection and itching problem.
4. Change your sanitary pad on time
Some time due to busy time management wones and girls are not taking care during there MC(Maturation Cycle), and they miss to change. That small mistake leads to a major problem like an infection of skin and blood because due to humidity near the private part can lead to fungal infection.
– If you are going through the menstrual cycle then always remember to change your pad according to time. If you don’t do that then you are inviting the infection due to unpleasant odors.
– During the menstrual cycle, the vaginal are is moisturize due to blood, So, try to change on time.
– The dry area near private part decreases the disease ratio.
Don’t ignore vaginal care because if you are doing so you are inviting disease like yeast infections.
5. Don’t block the chemical out of your vagina
– Avoid applying deodorant, spray, powder or tissue to reduce smell because a chemical in that product may cause irritation.
– After chemical out clean the vagina area.
Chemicals are generally contained acid and base which is not good for skin some time to avoid the risk of private part black skin problem along with itching problem, you have to check your product ingredients.
6. Eat proper nutrition.
– Increase vaginal hygiene due to a balanced diet.
– Eat water-rich foods like watermelon, cucumbers, celery, beetroot.
– To protect your immune system by doing exercise and taking a balanced diet.
Water-rich food help to protect our body from dehydration, that means the problem which is caused due to a scarcity of water like flawing and irritation near the vagina can be reduced.
7. Don’t miss to wash after sexual intercourse wash.
– During intercourse the vaginal and male organ is in contact, so the ratio of infection increases.
– The cloth and bed used by you for Sexual attachment must be clean because the vagina is very sensitive, to reduce infection clean private part.
Care vagina for health sexual life.
These type of advice is given by the doctor and really after following these guidelines, I am happy and enjoying my married life.
- Whenever you go to any place “do flush before & after urination.
- Use commode after cleaning with tissue paper.
- Avoid wearing bottom clothing(tight clothing) because it reduces the air circulation and causes sweat around the vagina.
- Always wear dry panties(Avoid to wear wet cloth).
Learn here how to take care of your vagina?
Without knowing the cleaning and healthy tips it is difficult to keep your private parts clean and safe. Follow the guidelines which are given below:
- Practice good hygiene by cleaning your private area or vagina regularly.
- Use mild soap or liquid to clean your vagina or private part. As vaginal skin is very sensitive using any harsh product can cause skin infection.
- Cleaning your private part after urination will make it healthy and free from any bacterial infection.
- Women often get vaginal discharge, sweat or not cleaning the vagina after urinating. Wet panties for a long period can cause bacteria to develop and results in bad odor or infection. So, clean your vagina and dry.
- During menstruation time if women worn a sanitary pad for a long time can also cause infection. So, it is better to change it within 5-6 hours.
- Wipe your private part with clean clothes or tissue paper after urination. Drying your private area can make it free from any kind of infection.
- Taking probiotics in diet can also increase your friendly bacteria in the vagina. This increased bacterial volume makes the vagina healthy and free from any disease.
- The vagina naturally keeps itself safe from infection by maintaining its pH and optimum temperature. Using harsh soaps or chemical cleansers can change it and cause constant irritation.
- Avoid douching, means cleaning your private area using any chemicals. As it interferes with the pH level of the vagina and causes infection.
- Wash your vagina before and after sexual intercourse. It is necessary to urinate after it so, that you can avoid bacteria travel to the urinary bladder.
Following these tips, you can make your vagina or private area clean, safe and healthy.
Why it is necessary to clean the private area with water after urination?
Cleaning your private part or vagina regularly will keep it healthy. Water has a unique quality that it does not contain any harmful substance. Washing your private area with water after urination will not affect its pH. So, using water for cleaning is always advisable by the health professional. Water never interfere with the friendly bacteria that already present in the vagina. It’s better to avoid any perfume or scented soaps for cleaning your vagina. Using plain water for cleaning helps in reducing the chance of irritation or any infection after urination.
How and Why to clean vagina after peeing?
As we all know that pee is the excretion of water from the body and it contains some micro-organism and waste material in it. So, after peeing it becomes a necessity to clean your vagina using water or mild soap to desist from any kind of infection. Some times using untidy washroom can also the cause of infection. It is better to flush it before using it.
Ultimately vagina itself can take care of itself and they are capable of cleaning it. We can also make it healthy, clean and safe by keeping some of the above-discussed points in our mind.
Summary & Guideline for your doubt related to clean private part after urination
How to clean private parts after urination?
For the sanitary purpose, it is advisable to clean your private part using mild soap and water. Wipe your vaginal area using soft toilet paper after every urination. Change sanitary pads frequently so that you can free from infection.
How to clean private parts?
Clean your private part daily. It is better to use a mild soap or liquid that should be free from harmful chemicals to wash after that use a clean towel or cotton clothes to dry the area. Leaving a sweat or wet private area can cause a bacterial infection.
Is it necessary to wash after urinating?
Yes, it is important for your body to clean it after urinating. Most of the bacterial and fungal infection occurs due to a wet bottom for a long time. You can clean using a body wash.
Washing with water after urinating
The best way to clean your private part after urinating is water, as it does not contain any harmful agents or chemicals in it. So it does not put any harmful effects on your body.
How to clean a private part?
For your sexual health, sanitation is important and cleaning your private part is mandatory to maintaining it. By, using a vaginal wash or mild soap that is free from any chemical you can clean your private part.
How to clean private part hair?
Many women feel cleaning private part hair, make them more confident. You can remove it by using a hair removal cream, waxing, and shaving. Take precautions while doing any of these activities because the vaginal area is very sensitive.
How to clean the private area?
Due to vaginal discharge, sometimes underwear becomes wet. And it causes the infection in a private area. It is advisable if you feel this condition change it to avoid the bacterial disease.
How to clean after peeing?
After peeing sometimes it causes irritation in the vaginal part, it may be due to using the dirty washroom or not cleaning the vaginal area. Wiping or cleaning is important to free from infection.
How to keep private parts clear?
The skin on your private parts is very sensitive and can easily take off when rubbed with a harsh product. Hence always opt for products that are good, gentle and easy on the skin.
How to clean your private area?
It is important to keep your pubic hair short or remove it completely in order to keep your private parts clean. If possible, avoid using razors, but if you still need to, then always use a new blade.