Are Pimples & Acne making you feel embarrassed? Don’t worry, it will not occur anymore. After so many experiments and researches, we are coming to you with an ample list of natural home remedies for pimples that can help you to get purge of pimples in a single night. We will also explain a few tips and tricks, the causes of pimples & types and important things which you need to know about pimples.
This article is written on the very essential topic of “pimples & acne and how to cure pimples”. Due to explanations of all topic, this article contains (6,500 words), but after reading this article you don’t have to go anywhere for clarifying. It clears all your myth and facts.
Pimples are inflammations that occur when the sebaceous glands (a small gland in the skin which secretes a lubricating oily element into the hair follicles to moisturize the skin and hair.) of the skin get infected with bacteria and swell up. Pimples are also known as spot, pustule, acne, blackhead, boil, eruption, carbuncle, wen, cyst, abscess, blister.
Table Of Content
- What are pimples and acne?
- a) Difference between pimples and acne
- What causes pimples?
- a) 11 main reason of pimples
- b) 5 Causes of Pimples On forehead.
- Types of acne and pimples?
- a) How acne categorized?
- b) Four important face part where a pimple occurs.
- How To Cure Pimples?
- a) Natural acne treatment to prevent pimples
- Toothpaste Remedy To Get Rid Of Pimples
- Ice treatment
- Steam treatment
- b) 7 Best Oil treatment to cure Acne
- Frankincense Essential Oil For Pimples
- Peppermint Essential Oil For Pimples.
- Lavender Essential Oil For Pimples.
- Tea Tree Essential Oil For Pimples.
- Grapeseed Oil For Pimples.
- Primrose Oil For Pimples.
- Lemongrass Oil For Pimples.
- a) Natural acne treatment to prevent pimples
- How to clean pimples?
- Nutrition and Diet to protect blackhead & pimples.
- How To Get Rid Of Acne Scars And Pimple Marks?
- Acne Prevention Tips
- a) Food do’s and don’ts for acne
- Summary of this article
The sebaceous glands are existing throughout the skin, exception palms and soles, it is also known as sebum. The sebum is very important for the body to balance oil of the skin and health of the skin. Due to the unbalanced changing in the sebaceous gland, pimples come into existence.
What are pimples and acne?
Overproduction of oil and a build-up of bacteria are the main reason for pimples. The skin’s area (except palm) which produce the largest number of functional oil glands, like face, neck, chest, back, and shoulders, are often affected by it. Acne is a skin disease caused by the oil glands at the base of hair (follicles). Out of 4 to 3 people are affected by this during the age of 11 to 30 years. It is not too dangerous, but it can leave spots on a face which makes you unhappy.
Difference between pimples and acne
Pimples and acne difference is not easy to understand without knowing the real causes of it. Both are different but some times there looks can causes confusion, to short out these problem, you are going to read separate point.
i) Pimples and Acne are co-related with each other significantly but it should not be replaced by the other. Acne is the name of the disease caused on the skin. Pimples occur due to clogged and infected hair follicles, which is a symptom of acne.
ii) “Acne vulgaris” is a medical name of Acne. Acne vulgaris damage the oil glands of your skin. The secretions of oil appear to be faster than in normal controls. In one side it is caused by hormonal imbalance which triggers worsening of acne but on another hand, it is hereditary disease also. A pimple is caused when the skin pores facing problem due to blockage of dead skin cells, which is held back by sebum. Pimples are not caused due to genetic factors.
iii) Acne occurs due to the skin in which the secreted sebum gets stuck in the pores of the skin and gets. That causes the skin to skin problem in the form of pimples. It may or may not have a head at pimples mouth. If it is acne, it will most likely have a whitehead or blackhead, it also gives pain while touching it. Pimples having no pain or less pain.
What Causes Pimples?
Doctors advise for the treatment pimples immediately to prevent them from increasing more. The eruption can leave cicatrix on the skin, which is difficult to remove. what causes acne and the causes also provided in this blog.
11 main reason for pimples in which some reasons of pimples are mentioned below:
- Dead Skin Cells: We all know that our body depends on the pon cell, it dies and occurs according to their life cycle. Blockage of the pores caused by dead skin cells because it stuck on the sebum. After some time that blocked pores become pimples. Dead skin cell is the main reason of hair fall.
- Heredity: Sometime pimples on the face will occur due to genetic problems. Genes determine how sensitive your skin is for hormones. The levels of androgen hormones which gives an acne-prone and healthy skin. Due to acne-prone skin more sebum generated and it helps an in faster rate of skin cell growth. Gen’s help in the strength of inflammatory response to bacteria. In this case, you should consult to a skin specialist because home remedies and natural methods may not provide a permanent solution. It is known as genital pimples because it occurs due to jeans. If your parents have pimples problem then there is a very high probability of an occurrence of the same problem.
- Pimples in teenage : It commonly occurs during adolescence, both young boys and girls face this problem. Due to physical changes and chemical reaction, sebaceous glands become reactive in nature. And due to that pimples can be seen in teenage.
- Bacterial Growth: The sebum which forms behind the blocked pores contains bacteria. The slow-growing of Propionibacterium acne bacteria, naturally create a problem in the skin. This bacterium spreads and leads to painful pimples according to day by day time increment. It stuck in the pores of sebum and produces a chemical that leads to skin inflammation.
5. Sensitive Testosterone: People with susceptible skin to acne are usually easily damaged by testosterone, Naturally that hormone present in both males and females. A person in which the testosterone triggers over secretion of sebum leads to the blockage of pores. Sometimes, stuck dead skin cells on the sebum and make matters worse.
6. Oily Food & High Glycemic Foods Cause Pimples: A report given by New York University and published in The Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics states that eating high glycemic foods (bakery goods and sweet beverages) which contain high sugar, causes pimples. In today’s generation, Oily foods are a most important reason for pimples formation. Eating oily & fried help to triggers your oil glands and produces sebum, which provides a reason for pimples, blackheads, and breakouts.
7. Medicines Cause Acne: Some epilepsy medicines and medicines contain androgens which cause pimples. Medicine most are taken by you after the advice of a doctor. Sometime element like Zinc which is present in medicine react with a body and causes pimples.
8. Skincare Products : While using beauty products some time you often forget the fact, it may also cause pimples and blackheads. Using products that are not suitable for your skin type or product expiry date must be check. Switching random products causes a lot of harm to the skin. Some time when you use the same cream of different brands also leads to reaction and damaged the cell, which causes pimples.
9. Not Removing Makeup hormonal acne: Greasy, oil-based makeup gives a helpful environment for pimples. Avoid applying excess makeup and use water-based cosmetics. Try to use natural products because some time chemicals can cause acne breakout, causes pimples.
10. Traveling & Stress: The change in the environment, like the weather, temperature, humidity, water, and so on help formation of pimples. When you are traveling dust stuck on a face, in that dust a lot of bacteria present which react with face oil and cells an fill the pores, which causes pimples. Body functions(heartbeat, blood circulation) not work well during stress, and this triggers pimples. It is not the main cause but during stress releasing inflammatory chemicals called neuropeptides may cause a cyst.
11. Friction Or Rubbing Skin: The main causes of pimples on cheeks are bags, helmets. When you rub your skin constantly or pick at pimples then the bacteria which is present in hand or object which is used by you provide a favorable condition for pimples, they grow worse. It is also caused by pressure due to bags, helmets, and tight collars or scarves. Unclean bedsheet, pillow cover cause pimples and some serious problems like the skin problem.
There all the causes of pimples. Don’t worry just protect yourself from these things and give a glow to your face. Always remember that your beauty tips and way of decorating yourself to be crystal clear.
Tips to protect
– Use handkerchief (cotton) before plugin the helmets near cheeks.
– Apply jelly before wearing it.
– Clean your face, after comeback from outside to home.
– Always use clean towel to dry your face.
5 Causes of Pimples On Forehead :
Image Source: Google Image
- Dead Skin Cells : Dead skin cells block the pore of skin due to that oil glands can be damaged, it leads to the cause of a pimple on the head.
- Heredity / Genetic problem: It is caused due to the DNA of parents because the bacteria of that pimple mixed with it and when a person born it has the same symptoms of acne.
- Traveling & Stress: When you are going to travel somewhere, your main intention is to enjoy that particular place but you don’t know that busy travels and stress increase the blood circulation. Change in temperature and environment also leads or main reason of pimples on the forehead.
- Dandruff In The Hair: Dandruff comes on the forehead then the pores of the skin covered, it leads to the cause of skin infection. Your skin forehead irritates due to fungi which are caused by dandruff leads to the formation of pimples.
- Digestive Problems: The unbalanced diet and problem in digestive system generate inner head in a body due to that pimples form on the forehead.
3. Types of acne and pimples
There are many types of acne which occurs on our skin, 1st of all you have to know from which acne or pimples you are suffering? This topic helps you to find the basic categories of your pimples. The causes of Acne is all ready to explain above but to recall that main factors are Hormonal changes, Hereditary factors, stress, Dead Skin Cells, Medicines Cause Acne, Traveling & Stress, Skincare Products etc.
How acne categorized?
There is two type of Acne:
Read carefully because the difference is very observing and little.
i) Non-inflammatory Acne :
2 Types of Non-inflammatory Acne
Non-inflammatory acne are totally differentiated from comedones, which may be open or closed. Whiteheads and blackhead are a common name known by us for comedones.
- Blackheads: If the pore of acne open on the top surface of your skin, it’s manipulated as open comedo, also in a simple way, you known as a blackhead. Due to the open pore, the sebum which presents inside the pore oxidizes come in contact with the air; this provides a hard surface to the sebum. Once the air mixes with melanin skin pigment, the blackhead maybe looks like black, brown, or gray in color. Blackheads can usually see on the nose, chin, and forehead. Blackheads basically form during times of hormonal changes.
- Whiteheads: A pore which is not open and covered by a layer of skin then sebum and dead skin cells accumulate as a result, a thick substance remains stuck under the skin and forming a plug, not usually infected. Bacteria can affect only the surrounding area of skin pore cells. Whiteheads don’t happen for a long time like a blackhead, an average cycle of whiteheads, a week. Maximum time it is found on the face, as compared to a body.
ii) Inflammatory acne :
4 types of inflammatory:
Inflammatory acne is a result of Pimples. Acne bacteria organism pore convert into an infection, and can often be harder to deal. Four types of inflammatory acne commonly referred to as types of a pimple: papules, pustules, nodules, and cysts.
- Papules: Papules are small in size, raised and hard(while touching). Pimples which don’t contain pus are usually categorized in the first type of inflammatory acne because it affects the skin. Papules don’t show a visible pore and surrounded by swollen & inflamed tissue, basically red in color and soft in touch.
- Pustules/ popping pimples : Pustules pimples determine by there color white or yellow in the middle which is filled with pus. It is also known as “popping pimples”.The main and noticeable difference between papules and pustules is that pustules contain white blood cells and pus. When your immune system tries to fight with bacteria of pustules with a ruptured follicle, it creates white blood cells, leads to pus production. The skin nearby pustules seem to be tender and inflamed.
- Nodules: Acne nodules appear during the next stages of a breakout and also seen in various cases of acne. They look larger in size, tender jolt situated under the skin surface, hard and stiff to the touch. Similarly to papules, nodules are buildup due to bacteria, skin cells, and sebum in the follicles. But in this, rooted deeper in the skin. Due to deep buildup, it causes tissue damage to the skin. It prompts the immune system to start an inflammatory response. They look similar to papules but their size makes them different. In this nodules are much bigger and more painful. They do not contain any pus, but it attache within the skin for a long time. These nodules can be unfurled over a larger area of the skin, which cause deep infections. They mainly damaging and permanent scars to the skin.
- Cysts: Cystic acne is one of the challenging types of acne for a successfully treat in medical history. It is not present on a skin surface, acne cysts from deep inside your skin tissue, it’s head don’t come out. It similar to nodules, except for pus presence. Cysts are always painful while touching, it doesn’t necessarily look like a pimple, cause great discomfort. They may just appear large in size, swollen, and commonly red in color. They may occur independently, large clumps of cysts grouped together. According to Medical News Today, where general acne affects 70 out of 1,000 people but cystic acne affects 2 in every 1,000 people. This can be protected with the help of a dermatologist and self-care and medicines.
Inflammatory acne takes longer to cure and it may be permanent effects the skin in terms of a spot, so it’s important to determine and consult with a doctor for good treatment methods for your skin condition.
Four important face part where a pimple occurs:-
i) Pimples On Forehead.
ii) Pimples near the nose.
iii) Pimples On chicks.
iv) Pimples On chin.
Summary for Acne types:
It is important for you to judge your pimples after that you know the best way to protect from that. In this topic, we have already discussed the main pimples which commonly occur on our face, due to dust and oily food & high glycemic foods cause pimples.
4. How To Cure Pimples?
Pimples are a skin condition which affects many people, it does not only occur on the face. It also occurs on a body part in a form of Scalp pimples, pimples on the chin, pimples on the neck, pimples on a butt and so many more. Due to infection of bacteria on sebaceous glands(oil glands), the skin faces the problem of pimples, as a result, face swells up near pimples and full of pus.
The primary cause behind this problem is the secretion of excess sebum by oil glands. Face, neck, back and shoulders are generally the main target of pimples. If you are not taking pimples seriously then after some time you will not feel good while watching yours in a mirror.
There are a lot of medicines and cream to treat with pimples but they will take time and it can have side effects also. But natural treatment takes very less time to compare to medicine with no side effect.
Home remedies for acne:
Home remedies are the best process to protect yourself from pimples or to cure it. It is very easy to do and the rate of reaction is very low than the medicine effect.
A. Natural acne treatment to prevent pimples
The person how is suffering from pimples can get the best output by following Pimple treatments at home.
1. Toothpaste Remedy To Get Rid Of Pimples: This process is done by me and you believe it gives me positively a good response overnight. Ingredients( toothpaste, cotton mop). In this process basically, you have to make a layer of toothpaste on pimples with the help of cotton mop and leave it for overnight. Toothpaste dries out pimples and reduces healing time, due to antibacterial properties it helps to reduce bacteria that cause pimples. So, it is very easy and safe to use. If you are thinking about how to get rid of pimples overnight, then it is the best and easy process to deal.
2. Ice treatment: Ice can be used to reduce the redness and swelling of pimples. It also helps to increase the blood circulation in the affected area where ice was applied. Due to ice, the circulation of blood increases and the tightening of skin pores become loose and soft. It also helps in removing dirt and oil.
Process of using it:-Put ice in a piece of cloth and hold it on the affected area for 10 to 15 second. 5-7 times repeat this process in a week.
3. Lemon: It is also helpful to get rid of pimples quickly. We all know that lemon contains vitamin C, which helps to kill bacteria.
Process to use it:- Take fresh lemon juice and clean cotton, mix one tablespoon of cinnamon powder with lemon juice and apply it with the help of cotton. leave it for a night, in morning wash the skin with warm water.
4. Steam treatment: Steam is very good for skin at any time because it opens the pores. Particularly when you are suffering from pimples then apply it because it kills the bacteria and helps in the removal of pus.
Process to use it:-Take a container and fill it with water and put it on fire until the process of evaporation not start. After that take steam for a few minutes, and wash your face with light warm water.
5. Garlic: It contains sulfur compound allicin which works like the antiviral, antifungal, antiseptic and antioxidant agent that can help in the treatment of pimples. Sulfur which is present in the garlic also help in quick healing of pimples.
Process to use it: cut garlic clove into two pieces, rub it on pimples and leave it for 5 minutes, wash it with low warm water. Repeat this process at list 3 times in a day.
B. Natural acne treatment : It is a process through which the acne can be reduce.
The Importance of Natural acne treatment.
- There is no any reaction on the skin due to that.
- Take less time than medicine to cure pimples.
- It can be easily done by any person(old & young).
- Less costly than medicine.
These all natural treatment because you don’t require any other elements.
7 Best Oil treatment to cure Acne
Oil treatment for pimples is a best natural process, through which we can remove our pimples and acne. Precautions before oil treatments (Do a patch test before applying it) if you have sensitive skin. To minimize pimples you have to follow these guidelines in terms of treatment
1. Frankincense Essential Oil For Pimples: Ingredients(1-2 drops frankincense oil, Cotton bud). Take 2 drops of frankincense oil and apply over pimples for one night. It reduces the inflammation and kills the bacteria also helps in the growth of a cell.
2. Peppermint Essential Oil For Pimples: Ingredients(A few drops of peppermint oil,1 teaspoon vitamin E oil). Mixed essential oil with vitamin E oil and apply that on the zit and leave until it absorbed by the skin. Due to their antimicrobial properties clean the infected area and kill bacteria. you can apply this on face, forehead, and cheeks.
3. Lavender Essential Oil For Pimples: Ingredients(a few drops of lavender oil). Apply a drop on the pimple and dry it and reapply after a few hours. The oil contains antibacterial and antifungal properties
4. Tea Tree Essential Oil For Pimples: Ingredients(2-3 drops of tea tree oil,1 teaspoon of olive oil). Mix both the oil in a bowl, apply two drops of a mixture on the affected area and leave it for few hours. re-apply oil for a few hours, every day until the acne cleans up. Tea tree oil is helpful to remove acne from the forehead, cheeks, chin due to there antimicrobial and antioxidants nature.
5. Grapeseed Oil For Pimples: Without dilution apply the oil directly on pimples area and massage for few minutes, leave it overnight.
Grape Seed contains a rich amount of polyphenols, which work like antioxidants, help in maintaining healthy skin. It acts as a skin toner due to anti-inflammatory and antimicrobial properties.
6. Primrose Oil For Pimples: Pop up the capsule a take oil from there, apply it on the affected area and leave it for a night. Next morning rinse with a mild cleanser, repeat this every night.
It contains omega-6 fatty acids which help to maintain levels of skin hydration, elasticity, and smoothness.
7. Lemongrass Oil For Pimples: Fill water in half of the spray bottle, add Lemongrass oil and shake it. After that spray it on your pimple area and leave it for dry naturally, apply it two times in a day.
Due to antimicrobial properties, it eliminates the bacteria that is aggravating the acne. It also acts as a skin toner.
Above all the 7 oil treatments of the skin, pimples are the best and checked. But in every oil treatment, first of all, you have to check that oil on hand skin. If there is no any spot or itching problem then apply it on a face
5. How To clean pimples?
The cleaning process of pimples are very easy but people usually not take it carefully. That is the main reason of this topic. In this article, we already discussed the cure of acne and the reason of pimples. But no one discusses what you have to do during pimples?
The best way of Cleaning pimples
|Itching on pimples||i. Avoid it, if you can’t then softly touch with a finger||i. Don’t use a nail or any sharp edges tool|
|Water||ii. a) Drink water in large amount
b) Clean your face with warm water.
|ii. a) Don’t use cold water to wash pimples.
b) Don’t drink uncover water.
|Soap||iii. a) Use medicated shop, personally.
b) wash soap after use and put it in a covered box.
|iii. a) Don’t use different soap always.
b) Don’t share your soap with anyone.
|Towel||iv. a) Use a clean towel.
b) Wash towel in warm water.
c) The towel must be soft
|iv. a) Don’t share a towel.
b) Don’t use an unclean towel.
c) Don’t use a towel which is made of rough cloth.
6. Nutrition and Diet to protect blackhead & pimples
The best foods to eat to get rid of acne and blackheads are foods which you can add in your daily diet also. Fruits, vegetables, and protein-rich diet may help prevent acne breakouts. In addition to improving your skin, the foods will help you to obtain the natural glow with pimples free skin. But it is not a miracle, which gives you overnight cures.
We all know that food and fruits contain protein and vitamins, some vitamins act as the antioxidant which protects the skin from acne. a balanced diet also gives a glow to the face. In this, I am going to explain the fruits according to their vitamins
Vitamin C-rich foods
The best way to rid of acne and blackheads from a face, to eat foods which contain Vitamin C. This vitamin helps you in repairing and growing all tissues in your body. Anti-oxidant which is present in this helps to protect your skin while healing it.
All fruits and vegetables contain some amount of vitamins. Berries(red and black raspberries, strawberries, blueberries, and cranberries) are very useful for providing vitamin C. It is also found in fruits like cherries, apples, mango, papaya, pineapple, pears, melons.
Types of Citrus fruits grapefruit, lemons, limes, tangerines and oranges. Juices which is made from these fruits contain large amounts of the skin-healthy nutrient.
The nutrient which comes from Vegetable sources include tomatoes, varieties of potatoes such as sweet and white, cabbage, broccoli, cauliflower and leafy greens.
High-glycemic foods which provide protein may have a positive effect on your skin. Your feeling of fullness also increased by protein, which prevents you from overeating and weight gain. Fatty meats(lower fat protein) may also help to get rid of acne and blackheads.
Protein which comes from plant-based sources including legumes such as lentils, kidney beans, split peas and other beans.
Fish also helps your to maintain skin health. It is good to eat Cold water fish such as salmon, herring, trout, sardines, mackerel and albacore tuna to get you to retain a large amount of protein. Food items such as turkey and chicken maintain your skin’s health and Skinless poultry.
Selenium is needed for maintaining healthy skin, it is found in a variety of both plant-based and animal-based foods.
Shellfish and clams are rich sources of the nutrient. Fish, poultry, and organ meats are other dietary sources of animal-based.
Plant-based sources brewer’s yeast, garlic, grains family include oats, oat bran, barley, brown rice, wheat bran, whole wheat, pasta, bread, crackers, and cereals to get rid of your acne and blackheads.
|B2 (riboflavin)||• Important for growth and repair of tissues, especially the skin and eyes.||• Wheat Germ and wheat bran.
• Nuts and seeds
• Fortified bread and breakfast cereals.
• Wholemeal flour and cereals.
|B3 (niacin)||• Important for growth
• Helps control cholesterol levels
• Important for nervous system and digestive health
• Tuna and salmon
• Fortified breakfast cereals
|Biotin||• Helps process fat and protein
• Important for growth and nerve cell function
|• Egg yolk
|E (tocopherol)||• This antioxidant may play a role in preventing skin damage and heart disease||• Vegetable oils and margarine
• Nuts and seeds
• Fruit and vegetables
|C (absorbic acid)||• Required for healthy skin, gums, teeth, bones, and cartilage
• Absorption of some types of iron.
• Healing and resistance to infection
|• Fruit and vegetables which contain vitamin C (citrus fruit and juices, berries, pineapple, mango, capsicum, parsley, broccoli, spinach, cabbage)|
Best way to protect our skin from pimples and acne, take a balanced diet. Every vitamins and protein are important for the growth of our body and it helps to maintain beauty.
7. How To Get Rid Of Acne Scars And Pimple Marks?
If your pimples are cured by treatment and spots of that are not vanish, Then there is 7 best way to remove pimple marks completely. The best part of this activities, No side effects.
It is also a best way to take a result for How to prevent pimples on face forever. Regular uses of this treatments can always protect you.
1. Aloe Vera(natural moisturizer)
Aloe Vera is a rich source of vitamins, which can help to heal skin and fade scars. It also helps to maintain the glow of the skin.
Take aloe vera gel or just break off a small piece of one leaf from a tree and peel it, massage gently into your skin. leave it for 30 minutes and then wash your face with warm water.
2. Baking Soda
Baking soda is a commonly used in a house, it has the ability to heal scars. While doing a cleansing scrub of skin, the sodium bicarbonate crystals which is present in baking soda gently exfoliate the skin.
Take just a few teaspoons of baking soda, make a thick paste with enough water then massage into the skin where scars are present. Leave it for a minute or two minutes, this will allow the soda to cleanse the pores. After that, you can use natural moisturizer ( rosehip seed, jojoba, coconut).
3. Coconut Oil
Due to healing properties, coconut oil comes in the top list of natural moisturizers.
Take coconut oil on palm and mixed it properly when it content in liquid form massage oil directly onto scarred skin and let it soak in. Leave it for 30 minutes, and wash it if you want otherwise no problem with that.
Cucumbers are a popular ingredient in facial treatments due to there super hydrating and rich availability of vitamin A, vitamin C, and magnesium.
Buy a cucumber from a market and cut off a few thin slices, lay them over your scarred skin. After 30 minutes remove it and rinse your face with cold water, you can do this on daily basis.
Honey act as a natural moisturizer which can help heal scars. Buy raw honey from a market and massage a small amount of honey over your scars with the help of hand. Leave it for 30 minutes and wash. It provides you a shining skin.
6. Potato Juice
Potato is another vegetable which contains rich Vitamin and mineral, which is great for skin health and healing.
Cut thicker slices and apply the juice by massaging them over scars. Apply the juice of a fresh organic potato on a face with the help of hand. and cut thicker slices and apply the juice by massaging them over scars. Leave it at least fifteen minutes before rinsing.
7. Vitamin E
It is the easiest way to healing scars with the help of Vitamin E.
Get a capsule from a market and squeeze it on a fingertip, apply directly on the scarred skin, mix it into your daily moisturizer to help heal acne and pimple scars faster.
8. Acne Prevention Tips
The season of skin problems may occur throughout the year. Acne and pimple breakouts are happening due to unbalanced and lack of care. Some time due to heat from sun, oil and dirt pimple may be seen on your face. In summer you may need some additional care on certain foods to get rid of acne.
Diet tips to get rid of acne and prevent a breakout:
1. Avoid Processed Foods & Fried Foods
Saturated fats and trans-fats must be avoided because it increases production of sebum in the skin.
Pakoras, French fries, samosas types of food increase the cholesterol in the blood which is a cause of your acne problems.
2. Cut Down On Salt
Excessive amount of salt may lead to acne because salt contains iodine.
3. Eat Fibre-Rich Foods
Toxins from the body released due to fiber-rich foods cause pimples.
4. Eat More Foods Rich In Vitamin A
Carotenoids rich foods such as carrots, sweet potato, pumpkins, spinach get converted to vitamin A in the body. so kindly contact an expert dermatologist before consuming the supplements.
5. Reduce Intake Of Milk
Cow’s milk is full of growth hormones due to that it negatively affect skin health. So reduce consumption of milk if you are suffering from acne breakouts.
6. Eat Foods Rich In Zinc
It is proven that zinc helps to reduce the inhibiting action of acne-causing bacteria. Foods like pumpkin seeds, oysters, kidney beans contain zinc in large amount.
7. Eat Foods Rich In Omega-3
Flaxseeds, chia seeds, and fish oil contain Omega-3 which help to keep your skin healthy.
Food do’s and don’ts for acne
Foods are very important because it provides a large amount of or vitamins and protein. Different food item contains a different type of vitamins if you do not take proper take care of that it may increase your problem in terms of pimples and acne.
This chart helps to classify which food is harmful and which is good for your health. You don’t take stress about that, just read it and clear your concept of acne.
By following balanced food diet you can stop pimples coming on face.
|Food which helps to remove acne||Food which avoids during acne
Foods trigger hormonal acne
|Fish||Milk Chocolate||white bread|
|Green tea||Dairy||white rice|
|Oysters||Ice Cream||potato chips|
|Fortified cereal, lean meat, pork, poultry.||Pizza||cakes|
Do’s of Acne
Food which helps to remove acne
Which vitamin is found in fish?
Fish is a healthy diet which contains low-fat high-quality protein. Fish contain a large amount of omega-3 fatty acids, vitamins such as D and B2, calcium and phosphorus and it is a great source of minerals, such as iron, zinc, iodine, magnesium, and potassium.
What is the benefit of eating fish?
Fish is the healthiest food of our planet, loaded with important nutrients like protein, vitamin D,omega-3 fatty acids.
a) It reduces the risk of heart attacks, that means it helps to purify the blood.
b) It contains omega-3 fatty acids which reduce acne.
c) It also helps in keeping the bacteria that leads to cause pimples.
2. Green tea
What vitamins and minerals are in green tea?
Vitamins B, folate, magnesium, caffeine and other antioxidants are commonly found in Green tea. Camellia sinensis plant is a producer of all types of tea like green, black and oolong using different methods.
How green tea remove acne?
Green tea helps to reduce the levels of potent sex hormones so, pimples and acne reduced automatically. If you are looking for miracle solution, it’s definitely not going to happen. But after a few months (3 to 4), you can observe a huge impact on your skin.
Oyster is a part of human diet, it contains a large amount of zinc, keeps inflammation on a leash, so prevents immune assaults on bacteria of acnes & pimples.
It is present in chicken, tofu, hemp seeds, nuts, lentils, yogurt, oatmeal, and mushrooms.
Juicing is a process in which we grind the food item in the liquid form. Broccoli, kale, tomatoes, papaya, watermelon, and pineapple are the best option in juicing to get rid of pimples. It controls blood sugar level, digestive enzymes flowing, hormonal levels and also act as a super anti-inflammatory.
5. Fortified cereal, lean meat, pork, poultry
Fortified cereal, lean meat, pork, poultry.
All these items contain zinc which helps to kill germs of acne and help to reduce swelling.
Don’ts of Acne
Food item which is avoided during acne.
1. Milk Chocolate
Acne can be caused by any specific fatty foods. We already know that high-sugar or high-fat diet increase sebum production which promotes
inflammatory responses, which can lead to acne.
2. White rice
White rice comes in the list of high Glycemic Foods. If you are suffering from acne, avoid eating glycemic food items because it contains a high amount of carbohydrate.
3. Potato chips
Potato chips fried in oil, during acne the oil glands are already using their function faster than normal. So we have to avoid it.
Substances like sodium, hydrogen, and carbon present in soda which may create issues in the body that cause acne as a side effect.
Pizza contains a high amount of androgen and it affects the insulin levels in your body, in both the cases the amount of oil increase in body, that is the reason of closed pores and cause breakouts.
Summary of this article
Summary of this article is work like a magic for you, to get any result related to pimples in 10 seconds. I am going to explain at a table because it gives you a clarity.
What is Pimples & Acne?
Pimples are a skin problem which is occurred due to excess oil formation from the skin. Acne is also problem-related to the skin, caused by when hair follicles plug with oil and dead skin cells.
Difference between a pimple and acne.
|Not painful||It is painful|
|Not hereditary disease||Hereditary disease|
|Occurs due to excess oil pigments||Follicles blockage main reason|
Causes of pimples
Basically, 5 cause of acne depends upon these factors.
- Dead Skin Cells
- Traveling & Stress
- Heredity / Genetic problem
- Not Removing Makeup hormonal acne
- Oily Food & High Glycemic Foods Cause Pimples
Types of acne and pimples
There are two types of a pimple.
Pustules/ popping pimples
4. How to cure pimples?
It is very easy to cure pimples. There are two ways of natural care and another is medical treatment.
|Toothpaste Remedy To Get Rid Of Pimples.||Grapeseed Oil For Pimples|
|Steam treatment||Tea Tree Oil For Pimples|
|Ice treatment||Lavender Oil For Pimples|
|Garlic||Peppermint Oil For Pimples|
|Lemon||Frankincense Oil For Pimples|
5. How to clear pimples?
The cleaning process of pimples is depended upon your daily life products.
Clean your all daily clothing products.
6. Nutrition and diet to protect blackhead & pimples
Balanced food is like medicine because it provides all the essential vitamins, proteins and minerals which help to maintain glow of face and kills bacteria which produces pimples and acne.
|Selenium-Rich Foods||B2 (riboflavin)|
|Vitamin C-rich foods||B3 (niacin)|
|Protein-rich Foods||E (tocopherol)|
7. How To Get Rid Of Acne Scars And Pimple Marks?
Best process to reduce the spot produced by pimples.
- Use Honey
- Cucumber treatment
- Baking Soda
- Aloe Vera(natural moisturizer)
- Coconut Oil
8. Acne Prevention Tips
Prevention from acne can be done very easily, through yoga and diet.
- Cut Down On Salt
- Eat Fibre-Rich Foods
- Reduce Intake Of Milk
- Eat Foods Rich In Omega-3
- Avoid Processed Foods & Fried Foods
Therefore, This part clears your concept and myth about pimples. Pimples problem is not a big issue but you have to take care of all these small things.
Remedies To Cure Pimples And Acnes
Well in teen or adulthood we all face an issue of pimples and acnes in our lives.We all try to get rid of pimples and acnes using several chemicals,treatments,face creams and many more.But using high power medicines and chemicals on our face use natural ingredients and homemade remedies to cure pimples and acnes and they will not harm your skin too.
Some of the remedies are as follows:
As we know cucumber helps in calming and moistening your skin.So blend fresh cucumber and yogurt and apply it on your face especially on the affected areas.Then rinse it off after 30 minutes.Use this mask twice daily,and then you can see the effect on your face.
As we know honey has antibacterial properties which helps in curing acne and pimples from your face.Apply honey on your face for 20 minutes then wash it off with light warm water.Use this remedy thrice daily,I can assure that you will feel the effect on your face.
Well,Turmeric has antiseptic and antibacterial properties which helps to cure pimple and acnes and also give a glow to your face.Make a paste of turmeric powder and rose water,then smoothly apply on your face for 20 minutes.Wash it with cold water as a result you will get pimple and acne free skin,use this twice daily for amazing impact.
We know that mint has antibacterial and antiseptic properties which have a great impact on removing pimples and acne from your skin.Blend mint leaves and honey properly then apply on your face for 20 minutes.Then rinse it off with cold water,use this mask twice daily for great and fresh skin.
Well we know that aloe-vera has calming properties and it has cooling agents.Blend aloe-vera gel properly and apply on your face for 20 minutes.Rinse it off with cold water ,use this gel twice daily,one before shower and at night before sleeping.You will feel great effect on your face.
As we know papaya has vitamins,antioxidants which prevent pimples and acne.Mix papaya and put on your face for 15 minutes.Then wash it off,use this mask twice daily.You will feel great effect on your face and make your skin soft and nourished.
Milk or Curd:
Well dairy products have vitamins and proteins which helps in making your skin prevent pimples and acnes.Blend curd into thick paste then apply on your face for 20 minutes.Then wash your face with cold water,use this twice daily for better results.I can assure you,it will have a great effect on your skin.
Kiwis and Strawberries:
Well these fruits have citric acids which cure pimples and acne on your face.Blend these fruits mask and apply on your face for 15 minutes.Then wash it with cold water,use this mask once daily.You will feel great impact on your face.
In this article, I tried to focus on every point like what causes pimples and how to cure pimples. This article explains a type of pimples (like blackheads and whitehead) and how to remove acne spot. Balanced food and fruits help to reduce a pimple and there spot. Don’t believe people’s advice just believe in facts and the protection.
Pimples on face treatment at home are very easy to perform and it will take less time to recover without any side effect. Thus, If you are feeling the symptoms of a pimple, only one question comes to mind how to avoid pimples.
If you are facing Itching Problem In Your Private part, to know the reason read: Itching problem in private parts.
4 thoughts on “All about Pimple and Acne: Causes, Protection and Natural treatment.”
nice blog thanks for this.
I like your articles its really a nice post here lots of information available about pimple and acne. All contents are very useful and I appreciate you , keep bringing more.
you wrote a good content, But you made some mistake such as you forget to give medicinal causes of a pimple
Great Article! Thanks for sharing such information. Keep it up —