“First impression is the last impression”. But what if acne scars destroy your first impression. Acne scar in one of the most common issues seen in people. Pollution is destroying actual skin and acne scars are one of the symptoms. Acne is a commonly occurring skin problem. Allopathic and cosmetic treatment of acne is not making it off for a long time and they are expensive too.
But, don’t worry, though – we have come up with a 12 best and quick list of home remedies for acne scar that can help in acne scars treatment. Before that, you should know what is acne how it occurs. On the same note let’s start to know acne scar.
What is acne scar?
Acne scars occur when a pimple, cyst gets popped or broken, leaving behind a layer of dead skin. Hopefully, though, there are many things you can do at home to help get rid of these scars. In general for good, look for natural treatments that reduce inflammation and exfoliate dead skin cells.
Most importantly, you should take care of your skin for the best of the end.
Acne Scar Home remedies
Here are the top12, acne scar home remedies that are easily available at home and will definitely help to remove acne scars, dark spots, and wrinkles fast.
- Lemon juice source
- Coconut oil.
- Baking Soda…
- Shea Butter source
- Aloe vera Gel.
- Onion Extract/Juice
- Tomato Extract
- Sandalwood + rose water
Let’s have a brief about each home remedies for acne scar that is listed above-
If you want to lighten your scar, lemon is a great choice for scars lightening. It has alpha-hydroxy acids (AHA), its meaning it has the healing properties your skin needs.
Known as a natural bleach, this lightens aids into new cell growth and gives your skin its elasticity, flashback.
Have your Alpha hydroxy acids moment with a little lemon. Start by cutting a lemon in half and rub half over the scars extract the lemon and let it soak the scar for about 10 to 15 minutes. Clap with cool water to rinse.
Since lemon can make skin sensitive to sunlight, give your scars fighting chance at healing by using a daily moisturizer with (SPF) sunscreen protection from sunlight rays before heading out during the day.
2. Coconut oil
Coconut oil is especially great for this and is even recommended by esurient users to make them a part of your daily usage. in reality, any oil can work as long as it’s rich in omega fatty acids to penetrate and moisturize the skin so it can restore your skin’s glow.
How can apply this on the skin, Dab some under your eyes, on your lips, and bare brows in the morning to keep your face looking naturally fresh.
A word of caution for bedewed beauties: use coconut oil only on the area you want to treat the scars. So do not use Too much coconut oil it might just cause a breakout here and there if you don’t control your usage.
Honey is amazing and the darker absolute. it is the more medicinal properties it can contain. Mixing honey with cinnamon is a great renewal treatment that can help keep skin smooth glowing and clear.
There’s a reason you will see honey more than once on this list. Its natural moisturizing effects and stimulant of tissue regenerate and make it a famous ingredient to mix into your skincare routine. In its raw form, honey is amazing and the darker it is the more medicinal properties it contains. Mixing honey with cinnamon is a great renewal treatment for the scar and that can help keep skin smooth and clear.
4. Baking soda
Using two tablespoon water and one half spoon baking soda, make a paste and scrub it on the area of the scars, rinsing thoroughly and gently after a minute. and see. How exactly can baking soda help in removing scars? It also balances your pH level and acts as a natural exfoliator forum. it eliminates dead skin cells and leaves you refreshed without hurtful the skin around the scar.
5. Turmeric powder
Turmeric is great for acne scars home remedies. And it is an antisepticize specifically because it contains curcumin, a compound with antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties. It helps to glow to your skin. It’s also antiseptic so it smooths brighter your skin without irritation. that reduces excess skin production of melanin, which adds pigments to your scar and makes it lighter.
6. Shea Butter
We all know about the Shea butter. It helps women prevent or remove unwanted stretch marks, so why wouldn’t it work on scars? It helps in scars also,
Apply it daily to feel its moisturizing effects brighter your skin.
If you could find unfiltered shea butter, use that instead of any refined version. Refined basically means any nutrients have been broken down or finished.
Some Stores-bought brands usually irritate because they have more added fragrance and other additions.
7. Essential Oil
From lavender, tea tree, to carrot seeds. There are many types of essential oil depends on the type of scar you are dealing with.
Mixing oils is also a great option.
Try mixing apricot oil with rosewater, and lavender oil (1-2 drops) for a mild and fragrant to daily moisturizer to help heal your scars.
Remember to only use exigent, oils topically and with a barrier oil.
8. Onion extract/ Juice
Onion extract is also a great option to use. It has been known to as significantly faster and easy to reduce the Figuration of scars after only in a few weeks, with daily use.
Onion extract is also Best for fighting acne scars. It has characters that reduce swelling, redness, and pain.
9. Tomato extract juice
Tomato is considered very effective in afraid large pores on acne-prone skin. Clean your face and apply tomato juice for 10 to 20 minutes. It will fade away pimple scars and blemishes from your face, making your skin clean and clear of all the impurities and blackheads dark removes.
10. Sandalwood and rose water
Sandalwood and rosewater are one of the best home remedies for acne scar. Get rid of blemishes and dark spots by prepare a mixture of sandalwood and rosewater. You can replace rosewater with milk, as per your convenience. Apply the mixture on the affected useable areas, let it apply on your face for two minutes and then rinse with chilled water.
it’s high in beneficial nutrients, as same as certain plant particles and antioxidants that may help treat and even prevent some skin problems.
It removes dark circles and skin scars.
It gives skin glow and hydrates the skin, beneficial for skin tones.
This is the great ingredient for any type of skin that resolves many problems of the skin.
Also, cucumbers are low in calories and contain very good amounts of water and soluble fiber, making them ideal for promoting hydration, aiding in skin health and take better benefits of eating cucumber.
Many peoples experience acne some same points during their lives and for some acne scars even after it has cleared up. This can be the result of cyst that formed under the skin or when the collagen beneath the surface due to damaged skin inflammation. When it located on the face may your scars often more noticeable and embarrassing also.
So take an ice cube and rub it on scar area two times in a day, May this really helps you to lighten your scars.
Types of acne scars
There are four main types of acne scars: ice cubes, boxcar, rolling, Acne scars can be difficult to treat, and always require professional help if you want to see real improvement. Basically, over-the-counter products simply are not powerful enough to improve anything besides blot.
Best Acne treatment
You can cure or treatment from the many types.
- lean or Clear Persa-salve. …
- Cortizone 10 Maximum Strength Ointment, 1 Ounce. …
- Tea Tree 100% Pure, Best Remedial Grade Essential oils.
- Retinoids – It may help to get rid of acne scars. Retinoids block inflammation, reduce acne lesions and speed up cell regeneration.
- Salicylic acid – It is a naturally occurring compound that often an ingredient in acne skin care products. It helps to clear dirt, skin cell, and other debris that leads to acne from the pores of the skin. The best thing is Salicylic acid is beneficial for all scar types. Salicylic acid makes a good addition to a daily skincare routine for most people who live with acne. Sensitive skin people may need to test a product containing this acid on a small area of skin before using it on their entire face, as it may cause dryness or irritation.
- lactic acid – It can act as a gentle peel to pull away dead skin cells. Lactic acid helps to reduce the appearance of scars and smooth the overall texture of the skin. It helps to lighten dark scar tissue, but sometimes it causes hyperpigmentation. It is best to test products that contain lactic acid on a small patch of skin before using them to treat acne scarring. lactic acid is also present in diluted apple cider vinegar, that makes for a more natural, cost-effective treatment
Some major treatments by the doctor or dermatologist
Treatments depend on how severe the scars are. In some cases, a doctor or dermatologist may suggest an organic peel or derma peel to help improve the appearance of scarred areas. these gentler treatments can be done right in the office.
For serious scarring from previous bouts with acne, many several
Types of treatment can help:
- Laser resurfacing -This procedure can be done in the doctor’s or dermatologist’s office. a laser resurfacing removes the damaged top layer of skin and tightens the middle layer, leaving skin smoother. It can take anywhere from a few minutes to half an hour. The doctor will try to lessen any pain by first numbing the skin with anesthesia. It usually takes between 3 and 10 days for the skin to heal properly.
- Sesamum -This treatment uses a rotating wire brush or spinning diamond instrument to wear down the surface of the skin. As the skin heals, a new, smoother layer replaces the rubbed skin. It may take a bit longer for the skin to heal using sesamum — usually between 10 days and 2 weeks.
- Fragmental-laser therapy. This type of treatment works on a deep level than laser acne resurfacing cosmetic surgery, Because laser fragmental therapy doesn’t wound the top layer of tissue, healing time is shorter. Someone who has had this type of treatment may just look a bit sunburned for a pair of days.
For “rolling” scars, doctors sometimes inject material under the scar to raise it to the level of positive skin. Finally, in some cases, a doctor may recommend the surgery to remove deeply indented scars.
One thing you should not do to deal with acne scars is loading up your face with masks or fancy lotions — these won’t help and may affect your skin further, making the scars red and even much worse.
If you have a red or browns mark on your face that you got from a sad zit, it should eventually light. However, it may take 12 months or longer. If are upset about acne marks, talk to your doctor, who might have advice on what you can do.