Soft Hair is the wish of every 70 people in 100, but they don’t know which type of care is needed.
Are you say, Wow, After watching a long hair of your friend or stranger. If yes that means you love the hair and want to make Hair Silky, Long, And Soft.
If you like long hair then why you are not interested in adopting that style. It’s only because of fear to maintain and lack of hair care information.
1- Selection of Hair Shampoo
Sometimes the chemical quantity matches with your hair needs.
– Don’t Change shampoo brand on your every wash.
– A lot of shampoo are present in the market for different work like few are for dandruff removal, some of them are used for smooth hair.
– Select your hair shampoo according to your need.
2- Duration of Hair Wash
Hair has natural oils or chemical which is released by the head skin, act as a conditioner. Few people have a low ratio of oils formation, so they use artificial conditioner which is also good.
The way of washing: Duration and process
– After applying shampoo use comb to remove the shop’s lather.
– Don’t wash hair for a long time
– Oily hair people can wash, alternate day.
– Dry hair does not wash their hair more than twice a week.
– Try to wash hair in 2 wash.
3- Use filter for a shower head
Today the water level of the earth is decreasing day by day, so the pH value is unbalanced. Which increase the acidic property of water.
– Try to use filtered water for hair wash
– If you can’t do so, use a shower cap filter to use clean water.
– Avoid hot water to wash hair.
4- Use water softeners to combat hard water
If You are using hard water then use softener before washing your hair.
1- Conditioner uses
– Apply conditioner after every wash.
– Don’t wash the conditioner completely.
– Purches best quality of conditioner.
2- Oil treatment
Hair supplements and nourishment needed after washing your hair. Massage your hair with oil to provide nutrients to hair roots.
Oils for smooth hair
A) Coconut oil + Almond oil
– Mix both(coconut and almond) oil in a bowl.
– Apply on hair with the soft hand.
– Leave it for 1 night and wash the next morning.
– Repeat this step in a gap of 4 days for maintaining the beauty of hair.
– Coconut helps to give shine to hair.
– Almond oil makes hair roots strong.
3- Avoid hot hair tools
Hair curling tools like roller and flat iron damage your hair. Because the heat provided by these tools damages the cells of hair by making them dull.
Excess use of curling burns your hair.
4- Use hair-conditioning mask
Natural conditioning mask can help to maintain hair shine and brightness without damaging them.
Few hair-conditioning mask pack.
It is important because of after using this you can feel the changes in form of natural softening, hair grows.
A) Honey treatment
– Apply honey mask on your scalp and massage for 5 minutes.
– Leave it for 20-25 minutes
– Wash your hair with normal water, Try to do at least once in a week.
– Prevent from infection.
– Get smooth and silky.
B) Egg mask
– Mix few lemons drop to an egg white.
– Apply on hair same as conditioner use.
– Leave it for 15-20 minutes and wash.
– Softness to hair.
– Help in cleaning dandruff.
– Making hair strong.
5- Avoid dying and hairspray
Avoid the dying your hair because the chemical which is present in Color may damage your hair by making them weak.
Hairspray also did the same thing with hair so avoid it also, you can do natural treatment for your hair brightness.
Hair drying plays an important role in hair maintenance because generally, people take care of hair during a bath with shampoo and conditioners. 5-7% hair damage occurs due to the drying process so be careful during hair dry,
1. Use of towel
Use a towel to wash water from hair, selection of tower is also matters use a cotton towel to wash your hair.
– Gently use a towel on hair
– Move all hair in one side and use a towel.
– On fan and try to dry with fan’s air.
2. Blow-dry your hair
Any hair dryer help to make your hair softer shinier and arranges but daily use of Blow-dry can damage your hair. Because the air which is provided by the blower is hotter than natural air.
3. Use wooden brush
Avoid using your plastic hairbrush because these type of brush is not easily distributing oil over hair. Use wooden comb/ brush is good to use for hair because Oil or conditioner which is used by you for your hair is stick with brush and easily spread top to roots of the hair.
Take vitamin supplements for strong hair. Few vitamin suppliments such as Omega-3 oil, fish egg phospholipids, and vitamin E.
5 Best Natural Care for smooth & silky hair
For silky and smooth hair no dought the natural treatment is the best option because of the chemicals & ingredients which are present in aloe vera, curd, egg, Fenugreek Seeds and onion are best for hair smooth.
1. Aloe Vera
Ingredients of Aloe Vera: enzymes, minerals, sugars, lignin, saponins, salicylic acids, amino acids, vitamins A,C,E also contain itamin B12, folic acid, and choline.
Benefit of using Aloe vera
– It contains proteolytic enzymes, helps to repair damaged cells of scalp.
– Moisturizer contains present in Aloe vera, which helps to hydrate hair.
Required Items for Aloe vera pack
– Fresh Aloe Vera Leaf
– 2 tbsp water
– Take a spray bottle
– Extract aloe vera leaf and collect 2tesp gel.
– Blend to make it smooth by adding 2 tablespoon water.
– Fill that solution in spray bottle and apply after wash.
Ingredients of Curd: proteins, lactic acid, casein, vitamin C, Calcium, Phosphorus, Magnesium and Potassium.
Benefit of using Curd
– Curd contains vitamins B5 and D, which helps in hair treatment.
– Amla contains vitamin C, which reduces dandruff.
Required Items for Curd
– 1 cup Curd
– 2tablespoon Amla powder
– Mix Curd and Amla powder
– Apply on scalp and hair
– leave it for 30 minutes and wash with sulfate-free shampoo.
– Try to use this treatment twice in a week
Ingredients of Eggs: selenium, vitamin D, B6, B12, zinc, iron, and copper. Egg yolks contain calories and fat.
Benefit of using Egg pack
– An egg is the richest protein source due to that it helps in nourishment
– Provide a new life to hair along with shine and strength.
Required Items for Egg pack
– 1 Egg
– 1tablespoon olive oil
– 1 tbsp Honey
– Mix egg, olive oil, and honey in a bowl.
– Apply on hair and Scalp for 30 minutes
– wash hair with normal water and sulfate-free shampoo.
4. Fenugreek Seeds
Ingredients of Fenugreek Seeds: protein, dietary fiber, B vitamins, dietary minerals, particularly manganese and iron.
Benefit of using Fenugreek Seeds
– Fenugreek Seeds are rich in protein, iron, vitamin C, potassium.
– Protein helps in making hair strong
– Vitamin C helps to remove dandruff
– Potassium helps to give shine
Required Items for Fenugreek Seeds treatment
– 50 grams of Fenugreek Seeds
– 1 cup water
– Leave fenugreek seeds in water for a night.
– Next day blend the seeds in paste
– Apply it on your scalp and hair for 30 minutes
– And wash your hair.
5. Onion Juice
Ingredients of onion: vitamins, vitamin C, vitamin B6, iron, calcium, phosphorus minerals, antioxidant compounds.
Benefit of using Onion Juice
– Onion is rich in sulfur which increases the blood circulation, helps in better nutrition.
– Few more ingredients such as biotin, manganese, flavonoids, vitamin C, phosphorus, folic acid helps hair to maintain there shine and natural color along with strength.
Required Items for Onion Juice treatment
– Onion juice
– 3-4 drops of Lavender oil
– Mix both ingredients
– Massage it gently with a hand or wooden comb.
– Leave it for 15-20 minutes
– Wash hair with sulfate-free shampoo.