Henna hair shine can change everyone thinking from uses of man-made hair dye to henna color. Henna is Non- ingredient damaging natural dye, which gives reddish-brown color hair. But did you know henna can do a lot more than coloring?
Henna helps in Conditioning, repairing damage and balacing ph level.
Henna Hair: Benefit, Growth & Health
Henna is one of the best hair beauty ingredients which gives natural color. The trend of henna hair coloring is shared by India with the rest of the world. In old days women use the leaf of henna for strengthening, nourishment of hair. But now in modern world powder of henna is used for hair health treatment or coloring. Henna pack benefit can be understood by looking at these points.
- Henna hair growth ratio is more.
- It reduces hair fall.
- Make hair thick and silky.
- Act as deep conditioning for hair.
- Mehendi(Henna) prevents from dandruff.
- Reduce scalp itchiness.
- Works as natural hair dye.
- Repairs split ends of hair.
- Help to balance PH level, acid-alkaline balance on the scalp, by maintaining Henna hair health.
Most commonly known benefit of henna is there natural hair coloring agent and conditioner.
Hair Packs: To Get Henna Hair shine.
Henna can be used with varieties of things, every henna hair care helps you in a different way. Hair pack with kitchen ingredients along with Henna can give you an effective shine to hair.
( Table spoon= tbsp
Tea Spoon= tesp)
Process Of Making Henna Pack For Henna Hair
1. Henna, Egg, And Curd Hair Pack
2 tbsp Henna powder or paste
1 tbsp Shikakai powder
1 tbsp curd + 1 whole egg
leave that mixture for 45 minutes – 1 hour on hair.
2. Henna And Banana Hair Pack
2 tbsp Henna powder or paste
1 Banana Shake
leave that mixture for 5 minutes
Henna And Multani Mitti Hair Pack
2 tbsp Henna
2 tbsp Multani Mitti
75-100 ml Water
leave that mixture for 1 night
3. Henna And Amla Hair Pack
50-75 gram Amla Powder
3 tbsp mehandi Powder
2 tbsp Fenugreek Powder
1 Egg White
100-150 ml Water
leave that mixture for 45 minutes – 1 hour
4. Henna And Hibiscus Leaves Hair Pack
Handful Henna Leaves
Handful Hibiscus Leaves
1 tbsp Lemon Juice
leave that mixture for 20 minutes
5. Henna And Coffee Hair Color Pack
5 tbsp Henna
1 tbsp Black Coffee
1 cup Water
leave that mixture for 3-4 hours.
6. Henna And Coconut Milk
10 tbsp Henna Powder
1 cup Coconut Milk
4 tbsp Olive Oil
leave that mixture for 1 hour
7. Henna And Fenugreek Hair Pack
4 tbsp Henna Powder
50-gram Fenugreek Seeds
leave that mixture for 45 minutes
8. Henna, Brewed Green Tea And Lemon Juice
1 cup Henna Powder
1 cup Freshly Brewed Green Tea
2 tbsp Lemon Juice
leave that mixture for 3 hours
How to care: Henna hair
Henna is an old, safe and organic option which gives you a silky & shine hair along with natural color.
Few tips which enhance the knowledge of colored hair from henna. To protect colored henna hair.
Care from Dryness.
Henna Hair is chemical free hair dye, because of that after applying you need to keep your hair well moisturized.
– To maintain moisturize hair add Almond or coconut, or mustard oil in the mixture.
– Miniaturize your hair with oil before applying henna treatment.
Care for hair color
It is a semi-permanent hair dye so a haircut is only optioned to get rid of hair color. Generally natural henna gives two hair color output orange and red tones after dyes.
Henna can affect the texture for hair because it contains unlisted dyes and chemicals such as para-phenylenediamine (PPD). Applying henna can make hair rougher and loosen curls of hair.
Scalp care after henna hair color
Use a good shampoo for wash your hair after getting the henna out of your hair. Clean your scalp to avoid itchy.
Care your hair with henna: Why henna is best?
- Henna boosts hair growth due to natural property. Powdered henna is used as a nourish for hair.
- The scalp gets direct nutrients through henna and improves follicle health. Due to that help to prevent from hair fall.
- Henna along with hydrating ingredients such as eggs make a good conditioner. Avoid the excess/ regular use of it.
- It helps to reduce scalp itchiness & prevent from dandruff.
Protect Your Hair With Henna
- The quantity of henna (Manage quantity of it according to need).
- Don’t apply henna on regular basis.
- Divide hair in 4 to 6 part and apply henna.
- Apply jelly on a forehead or a head part where hair is not available(back side of neck).
5. Cover your cloth before applying it
Follow the image:
- Rotate hair after applying henna on hair.
- Wear hand gloves before using henna pack
- Make a solution with henna and apply
- Apply henna mixture on divided part of a hair.
- After coloring rotate the hair
Arrangement Process of hair
- Rotation after applying henna
- Be careful after coloring hair
- At last go and gry your hair naturally.
Q. Is henna for hair is safe?
Ans: Yes, it is safe but try to protect your eyes while applying it.
Q. How long henna color hair present?
Ans: The life cycle of henna color on hair is near about 45-60 days but if you are not using sulfate free shampoo it vanishes in 20-30 days.
Q. Is henna good for hair?
Ans: Yes, henna is a natural hair color which has very low side effects. It also contains chemicals such as para-phenylenediamine(PPD) which is good for the scalp. Black Henna comes from plant Indigofera tinctoria.