Selena Gomez is a pop sensation and a gorgeous beauty. At 25 Selena Gomez seems to have everything going for her. As a successful career in singing, acting, and a fashion line. She is also an Instagram queen and looks best in every photo whether it’s a selfie or a photo-shoot. A flawless skin gives her a fresh face look.
Selena dedicates some portion of her routine to skincare. She considers it the most important step one can do to enhance their beauty. In some chit- chat shows and interviews, she reveals some secrets of her Gorgeous looking skin. Let’s know them and hopefully follow them.
Never Compromise With Beauty Sleep
Selena Gomez prefers to go sleep early because of late-night usually means dark circles and tiredness the next morning. Her sleep deadline is at 10 pm.shes likes to start her day with freshness.
Early Morning Skin Care
Selena likes to do three things quickly in the morning, wash her face, tone it and apply a little bit moisturizer as she has oily skin. She never skips her CTM routine which is a reason for her spotless skin.
Regular work out
Selena believes that a good workout can do wonders for her skin. She starts her morning with Cardio and Pilates that have her doing push-ups, lunges, and core Kicks.
|Monday||Warm-up + spot-jogging / jogging + lunges+squats+jumping jacks+stretch|
|Tuesday||Warm-up + jumping jacks+lunges+squat+crunches+pushups+jogging + stretch|
|Wednesday||Warm-up + Circuit training|
|Thursday||Warm-up + Pilates|
|Saturday||Warm-up + yoga + meditation|
Work out should be a part of your lifestyle, not an obligation or burden. Doing something different every day and makes your workouts in a fun way to keep it fresh. She worked on her diet and lifestyle to get better. Amy Rosoff Davis helped Selena by helping her to make the right food choices and changing her lifestyle. Here’s a look at Selena Gomez’s diet chart.
|Meals What to eat|
|Breakfast||Chorizo. Rice, scrambled egg burritos, avocado, and beans Or Granola and full-fat Greek yogurt|
|lunch||Lemon juice, Turkey beans, and avocado with a light dressing made of olive oil, Dijon mustard, and red wine vinegar|
|dinner||Asian marinated chicken with teriyaki bowl, salmon, cucumber, rice, avocado, and teriyaki sauce Or Sushi|
Wash your hair less often
She is gifted with beautiful hair. Selena washes it once every four days. Selena might use a dry shampoo to add some bounce on the second or the third day. She postpones the washing as much as possible because she has found that unwashed hairs can hold styles better.
Skin Care In The Shower
Selena likes to take a hot bath that helps open up her pores so her skin can breathe properly. She likes to make it a temporary room so she can first relax and then use a body scrub to rub off the dead cells.
Believes In Minimal Makeup
Selena maintains that her mother and grandmother always believed that less is more. She does not like to be caked up in a foundation, which is why she asks her makeup artist to mix it with moisturizer. Selena’s skin is so perfect that just one layer of the concoction is enough. She is all for a matte look when it comes to daily wear.
Stress Kills Beauty
The body and the mind are also intricately related to your external beauty. A healthy and happy mind will show on your face. She has had her share of ups and downs in her life, and she has found that stress can dull beauty. So not only need to do exercise, but you should also think positive and smile always.
Focus on your skin first
If you have blemishes and dry spots, the makeup won’t sit as well on our faces. Gomez’s complexion is flawless, but she maintains it by regularly using brightening face masks and SPF.
Healthy Body And Mind
If your body and mind are healthy, it will show on your face-After a fight with lupus, a breakup and family trouble, Gomez took a year to get back on her feet and begin working once more. But according to her trainer, the biggest takeaway is that signs of stress show outwardly. Exercise, whole foods, and a healthy mentality will do what expensive creams cannot.
Never be scared to try a variation
Never be scared to try a variation of a classic look. Gomez’s makeup artist uses a smudged black liner instead of the classic, elegant cat-eye for Met Gala. The daring of Gomez gives her a new look.
Selena Gomez Beauty Products
Selena Gomez have many beauty products that are her favorite. Her hair products have been quite popular as well. There are many beauty products include :
- Foundation – The Laura Mercier Oil Free Supreme Foundation and the MAC Mineralized Skinfinish.
- Brow pencil – Selena sharpens her face with the Benefit Instant Brow Pencil and The Body Shop Baked to Last Bronzer.
- Lips – Selena hardly wears any kind of lipstick in her day to day life and instead prefers nourishing her lips with the Fresh Sugar Lip Serum.
- Eyes – She loves the Victoria’s Secret Deluxe Eye Palette and the Urban Decay Naked Palette.
- Hair – She believes in what she endorses when it comes to her hair. Selena works wonder for the brand Panten association. Pantene Pro-V Hair Spray and the Pantene Pro-V Smooth Serum with Argan Oil From Morocco are two of her favorite products from the brand.
- Eliminate Dark Circles – she goes for the First Aid Beauty’s Eye Duty Triple Remedy for eliminating the dark circles. Moreover, she also loves using the Biore Deep Cleansing Strips.
- Skin – She likes to use her Clarisonic with the Clarisonic Sonic Radiance Skin Renewing Peel Wash multiple times a week so her skin always looks fresh and radiant. Selena is also a fan of Dr. Dennis Gross Clinical Concentrate Radiance Booster which helps brighten the cheekbone and eye areas.