Eye Lash lift are becoming more and more popular in today’s beauty tips. They are the best alternative for those who want more natural lash than extensions.
Maybe your lashes are very attractive, but what will you do if they point down and aren’t visible?
For its solution, you have to use an eye Lash lift which gives natural lashes a natural curve up.
They use a silicone shape as connected to perms that are attached to a rod. After using it, you can see the increasingly common bend, rather than a kinked curl. It is an awesome way to increase eye beauty. A lash lift done, accurately should last around 3 months, whereas perms just last around In a single month.
Most read: How to apply magnetic lashes
Quick, Easy and Best way your eye Lash lifts
Gel pad (1-2 pairs)
eye Lash lifts Kit (large in site)
It is not possible to go beauty salon every time, so here are the tips through which you can become an expert in applying a Lash lift at home.
eye Lash lifts at home
1. Cover lashes(lower) with the pad.
2. Apply brush on top lashes (straight down).
3. According to the desired curl apply silicone lift in small, medium, or large.
– You can use glue provided in the kit on the bottom of the lid for attaching silicone shape.
– It comes out when you apply oil to it.
4. Use the same adhesive provided to glue on the position of the silicone shape.
– Micro swabs can be used to separate both eyelashes.
– Leave it for 5 to 10 minutes.
5. Apply the lotion in the package (brands selection depends upon your choice).
– Use the entire packet for both eyes, maintain the coating layer.
– Apply brush and micro swabs, be careful while using them.
6. Leave the solution for 12-15 minutes.
* Thicker hair= lotion for 15 minutes
* Fine hair= lotion for 12 minutes
7. Remove the solution without using water.
Suggested Read: How to remove dark circles
Maintenance of lashes
– Eyelash conditioning serum must be used in the morning and night.
– Apply lash conditioner.
– Don’t apply any type of heat near the eyelash.
Advice for you
Take care 24 hours, remember
– Do not wet your lashes
– Don’t rub your eyes
– Avoid applying mascara, eye cream, or serum
– Use saunas or facial steamers
Eye Lash lifts side effects
The eye Lash lift process gives you an attractive face but the side effects are not good for your health.
The chemicals also cause irritation, like Blisters, dry eye, inflammation, redness, rash.
The latest update in beauty makeup is the eye Lash lifts product, the side effects are skin irritation, due to the glue used some time eyes appears red, chemicals used in the product can cause eyebrow skin swelling.
Some major side effects of eye Lash lifts
- Eye Rash
- Dry Eye
- Water from Eye
- Damage to your natural lashes
- Lash lift treatment
Let’s check out the details
- A blister is a pocket of fluid that occurs due to the epidermis on the uppermost layer of skin.
- Symptoms can be serum, plasma, blood, or pus, it is very painful.
- Causes by Chemical reaction, eyebrow hair damage(on the eye), Detergent, insect bites and many more(cosmetics, solvents, lash lift products).
- Cleaning and medical treatment is the best option to cure it.
2. Eye Rash:
- It is the reaction result of chemical reaction, allergies, diseases, cream, medications, fungal, viral, or parasitic infections or dust.
- Symptoms dry skin, bumpy, cracked skin which causes painful, itch, and changed color location.
- Causes, bacterial, fungal, viral, parasitic infection, some time it causes due to lash lift.
- Home remedies like mild shop use, Avoid warm water face wash, don’t scratch are the best way. But don’t miss to take the Doctor’s advice.
- The condition in which sclera (eye part) become red and appears like blood clotting.
- Symptoms Irritation, Burning, Itching & color of the eye become red.
- Causes by Air pollution, beauty product, Smoke, Airborne fumes and Chemical products.
- Purches eye drop after taking advice from the doctor, never try to buy any product on the advice of shopkeeper.
4. Dry Eye:
- When the eyes unable to generate adequate lubrication, causes dry eyes.
- Symptoms Sensitivity to light, Stringy mucus near-eye, stinging and burning.
- Causes by lack of adequate, Aging, medical conditions( vitamin A deficiency, acne, birth control), Chemical beauty products and tear gland damage.
- You can naturally and medically cure it.
5. Water from Eye:
- Excess flow and continuous flow of water from eyes are considered as Watery Eyes.
- Symptoms lubricated eyes, excessive tear, and pain in head and eyes.
- Causes irritation or inflammation on the eye surface, eyelash and eyelid problems or chemical allergies of Lash lift or beauty product reaction.
- Eye drops, warm compresses, and medication on the advice of Doctor are helpful.
- It occurs in the middle layer of the eye due to inflammatory diseases. In Inflammation, process body try to heal the disease with the help of the immune system.
- Symptoms of inflammation pain, redness, immobility, swelling, and heat.
- Causes due to a chemical reaction, supplying blood, neutrophils(released by the body) and allergy.
- Non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs on the advice of Doctor.
The infection is one of the potential lash lift risks. If you are allergic to some chemicals or materials you have used, then your eyes will probably become scabrous. If they start getting swollen, it means that you have an infection and you have to see the doctor. It is usually cured with antibiotics and it is very unpleasant. This is very uncommon.
8. Damage to your natural lashes:
The right lash lift will not harm your natural lashing. However, if you choose a new person to do the job, then something like that can happen. A skilled beautician should know how long to leave the solution. If the solution is left there for a very long time, then it can make your lashes very hard and they can break down.
9. Lash lift treatment:
The lash lift is an alternative of lash extension, which can be easily done by you. Take less time and give a perfect cat-eye look.
The important point about lash lifter.
- Apply glue to the eyelid to position a silicone roller, to shape your lashes.
- Chemicals may break hair while reshaping the hair.
- Reforming of disulfide hair stops the initial process.
- Sometimes it combines with tining, so you have to apply more chemicals.
“Eye allergies, infections, skin sensitivity, and dry eye are the example of Lash lift side effects.
Don’t miss to remove your contact lense before doing this process.
- The Procedure
– Takes 50 -60 minutes.
– Using it you can get a brighter, fuller, gorgeous wide-eyed look.
– Painless process.
– In the implementation system of eyelash lift, unable to open your eyes.
– At last, you can get wow Eyelashes.
- Does it long-lasting?
– These eye beauty tips will last up to 4-6 weeks. You don’t have to any do extra care, repeat this process in every 5-6 weeks because of the growth of new hair.
- Is there any damage to Natural lashes due to this process?
– No, there is no such harm founded yet.
- Will that lotion reacts on the body?
– The possibility of a reaction is very less, So check that cream before applying it on an eye.
- The process to check cream reaction:
– Take a brush
– Apply a little amount of cream on that.
– Put that cream on your hand for 15 minutes, if you don’t feel any itching or redness that means that cream is safe for you.
An eyelash serum can enhance the development of your hair in its growing phase and it can prolong it until it exists naturally. if you are fed up with your thin and small lashes then use eyelash serum for the growth of eyelashes. There is a number of eyelash serum are available in the market that is given below:
- Latisse: This formula contains bimatoprost, which is shown to elongate the development phase of your lashes.
- Rapid Lash Eyelash and Eyebrow Enhancing Serum: This contains a soybean oil base which gives a healthy shine to your lashes, and polypeptides strengthen weak hairs.
- Peter Thomas Roth Lashes to Die For Turbo Nighttime Eyelash Treatment: Although this serum does not claim to prevent hair loss or even to grow hair, it contains peptides that help you to increase the density of the already existing lashes. Put it as if you apply the eyeliner, then brush it with your sparse braces for a little more flaming effect.
- Vichy LiftActiv Antiaging Serum 10 Eyes & Lashes: With some eyelash serum, you have to be careful to apply formula snig on the lash line to limit the potential irritation of your delicate eyelids skin. But this multipurpose formula is also gentle enough for sensitive skin, so you have been allowed – to apply it under all your eyelids and eyes. The formula contains hyaluronic acid and peptides that destroy the condition and strengthen the skin.
Eyelash is an important part of your eyes. In this article, you will know in detail how to lash lift is done and what are its side effects. Lash lift procedure not only gives you an attractive face but it occurs the risk of having side effects that are not good for your health. such as blisters, dry eyes, swelling, redness, rash, and chemical irritation, etc. Here, some instructions are given to help you. If you liked this article, then do share it and stay connected to read other similar articles on this website.