Apply magnetic lashes: It become one of the most important trends in beauty products. Well, it makes your lashes look beautiful and worth watching. They don’t need glue to be fixed, it has magnetic strips which can be reused. These lashes are amazing and make you look pretty and good.
Do Magnetic Lashes ruin your real ones?
Magnetic Lashes don’t harm your real lashes and are safe. Well, it is great if you use magnetic eyeliner lashes. But if you are using the strips one and wearing them regularly then it may damage your real lashes. Try to use magnetic eyeliner lashes as it gives a natural look to your face. If you are using glued eyelashes then it leads to irritation on your eyes. Meanwhile, if you are using magnetic lashes then it keeps your eyes safe and beautiful. It gives a natural look and looks amazing on your face.
Magnetic lashes create a revolution in a fake eyelashes. One thing comes to mind why we need to apply magnetic lashes.
– After applying magnetic lashes your natural lashes look big and attractive
– You can maintain the ideal length and dimensions.
– Magnetic lashes are reusable.
– Safe and chemical-free product.
How Magnetic Lashes Works?
Magnetic Eyelashes secure your real lashes just as a sandwich. It secures your real lashes and has a magnet that is stuck on your real lashes. According to experts they feature virtually invisible magnets which are placed along the lash line. And secure your real lashes for a long period of time.
Basically, it is sandwiching your real lashes between two strips along with magnetic force. It gives a natural look without harming your lashes. Meanwhile, if you use magnetic eyeliner lashes then it is the best so as you don’t need to use eyeliner.
Easy step for apply magnetic eyelashes
Step 1: Apply Mascara
– Before using falsies, apply light coat mascara to your natural lashes.
– These tips help you to get the application much easier.
Step 2: The top lashes(1st priority)
– Check your lash kit(top row and bottom row), designs are different for both one is for upper lashes and another is for the lower lashers of the same eyelashes.
– Place top row lashes first.
Step 3: Process to apply bottom lashes
– Place lower lashes on the bottom row.
– The magnet strips will attach.
The issue with the adjustment of magnetic eyelashes.
– Grab the corner of each lash strip.
– Pull it gently.
– In the condition of completely off, reposition it by gently pulling them off starting from one corner of the eye.
Step 4: Follow the same tips on another eye.
Best Way To Apply Magnetic lashes
– Clean your face and eye before applying it.
– Apply mascara, to give smoothness to natural eyelashes.
– Remove the box after taking magnetic lashes.
– Put left side magnetic lashes on the left side and right eyelashes on the right side according to you.
– Take left side lashes in hand and remove layer gently, you can see two-part(upper and lower part of magnetic lashes).
– Put lower magnetic lashes on the lower side of natural lashes.
– Take upper magnetic lashes in hand and sit just above the natural lashes, you observe both connected automatically.
– If you don’t get a perfect fit the adjust it by moving your thumb and four fingers horizontally.
Instructions before applying magnetic lashes
* Select good brand magnetic lashes product.
– Check the right pair of magnetic eyelashes.
– Select the best brand after checking the magnetic power of that eyelashes.
* Order on the basis of the right set.
– Before ordering determine the get of magnetic lasher, which is based on the pattern of Original, Bold, and Accent.
When to select:
Original magnetic lashes
– If your eyelashes have volume (large in quantity), then you can select it.
Bold magnetic lashes
– When natural eyelashes of your eyes are less than select bold.
Accent magnetic lashes
– Gives you more dense and long lashes.
* Avoid following the instructions which are provided with magnetic lashes.
– Set the magnetic lashes on the top without blinking your eyes.
– Now take lower magnetic lashes and attach them with the upper one.
It is easy to say but difficult to perform, many people do this step but commonly not performed by everyone.
– Because if eyelashes move then the location of arrangement becomes difficult.
– That is not a good look.
Open your eye and place the bottom lash.
Push the bottom lash into place(close your eye shut)
Try to set as close to the lash line as possible.
Upper lash on top of the natural lash.
Automatically connect with a bottom lash magnet.
How to know the upper and lower magnetic lashes
– Check the lashes carefully if they are repelling each other means the direction of the lashes is not correct.
– Upper magnetic lashes can be found by length.
– Take both lashes in hand and arrange them before using them.
Beginner’s guideline for using magnetic lashes
If you are going to use magnetic lashes for, first time then follow these guidelines to maintain your eye beauty.
1. Use liner before applying magnetic lashes, there is no relation between them but it helps to hide the tell-tale signs.
Brown liquid liner is the best solution if you don’t want any heavy eye look.
2. Take the box of your magnetic lashes and remove lashes out.
Upper and lower magnetic lashes are attached, so separate the lashes.
3. Take upper magnetic lashes on top of your natural lash. Try to select the right position but if you can’t able to find it, don’t worry you can shift it easily.
4. After giving the right position to upper magnetic lashes apply the bottom magnetic lash.
– Open your eye wide.
– Judge the magnetic position.
– Fix lower magnet lash in the same position.
5. Now go and take a look in the mirror if the position is right then good.
But if the position is not right of magnetic lashes then
– Hold the last end of magnetic lashes.
– Push or pull it slightly.
Meanwhile, rather than using glued lashes which lead to irritation and stickiness on your eyes opt for apply magnetic lashes which give a natural look without harming your eyes. Plus it doesn’t harm your real lashes and it can be applied easily. Hope this information will help you know about magnetic lashes.