Today we face the most common problem of Hair fall. But somewhere, you are the reason for that hair damage, not directly but indirectly lack knowledge.
If you can’t afford expensive hair fall treatment for your excess hair fall, definitely you should do natural treatment.
According to you if your hair growth or trying to regrow hair is not satisfactory, and you are fed up with medicine then try these natural remedies.
* Hair loss can cause psychological stress.
* Try to eat vitamins rich food.
* Scalp cleaning is very important for hair protection and regain.
Hair Fall Treatment(Way to prevent hair fall)
Avoid hard color(having sulfate, paraben, and silicone) to protect hair fall. Don’t use styling product like hair rod, curler, and dryer.
Scalp type extremely important for you to understand and choose the right shampoo(on the advice of hair Doctor). A good conditioner can work wonders for making your hair locks, which protect hair fall. The right nutrients like protein and iron helpful for hair gain, so, don’t avoid to take it. For Hair nourishes of the roots, oiling is the best option because it increases blood circulation.
1. Follow Diet Plan
– Take protein rich foods like milk, egg whites, and fish(building block of the tissues).
– Eat foods high in omega-3 fatty acids.
2. Vitamins Supplement
– Vitamin A is crucial for hair health.
– Vitamin B12, Vitamin E also helps to get strong hair.
– Calcium, copper, iron, magnesium, and zinc.
3. Consult To Doctor
– Hair fall may occur due to hormonal imbalance.
– Try to take a supplement on the guideline of a doctor.
4. Avoid Bad Things
– Smoking(reduces circulation)
– Drinking(hamper the immune system )
– Less water drinking.
5. Be Happy
– Due to stress and tension, hair fall occurs.
– Do meditation or yoga to remove your tension and protect hair fall.
6. Scalp Massage With Oil
– Stimulate the hair follicles to increase hair growth.
– Use lavender, rosemary, and thyme oil to prevent hair thinning and balding.
– Massage your scalp with a soft hand.
7. Natural Juices
– Garlic juice, onion juice or ginger juice are very effective for hair massage.
– Apply it on hair.
– Leave it overnight and wash it the next morning.
– Try to take green tea due to the presence of antioxidants.
– You can also use it directly on the scalp.
– Take warm green tea( 2 Bags of green leaf in 1 cup warm water).
– Leave it for 1 hour and rinse it.
– Avoid the use of flat iron rod and hairdryer.
– Avoid excess dye.
– Apply hair gel or hair spray before hair is wet.
– Comb your hair after hair dry.
– Don’t be rud with hair.
Hair Fall Type
Gradual thinning (From the top of head)
– This is a common type of hair loss, occurs in both gender.
– It starts suddenly or gradually, affect just your scalp.
– Sometimes it is temporary, and other permanent.
– In women, typically retain the hairline.
Patchy bald spots
– Coin-sized bald spots on mid of hair.
– Occurs on the scalp.
– Sometimes itchy or painful.
Sudden loosening of hair
– Mental stress and emotional shock lead to hair loss.
– Overall hair thinning of hair.
Full-body hair loss
– Sometimes medical treatments lead to hair loss.
– Like chemotherapy for cancer.
– Usually grows back.
Causes Of Hair Fall
Hormonal changes during pregnancy, childbirth, birth control pill regular uses also causes hair to fall. Few medical conditions like thyroid disease, alopecia areata, Cancer, scalp infection also causes a fall of hair in every age group. Dust, regular uses of sulfate shampoo lead hair fall.
Hair loss occurs when the cycle of new hair growth occurs on scalp destroyed and replaced with scar tissue.
* Family History
– A common cause of hair loss is a hereditary condition,
– It usually occurs with aging and in predictable patterns.
– In women, it starts with thinning hair.
* Hormonal Changes
– Sometimes it occurs due to pregnancy, childbirth, menopause and thyroid problems.
– Alopecia areata is a medical condition which causes patchy hair loss.
– A side effect of Drugs.
– Cancer, arthritis, depression, heart problems
– High blood pressure is also a cause of hair loss.
* Hairstyle causes hair loss.
– Sometimes hair color/highlights lead to hair loss.
– Such as pigtails or cornrows.
– Traditional family hair fall.
– Age(In old age).
– Suddenly hair loss.
– Medical conditions.
Natural Treatment for hair loss
Natural treatment of hair fall is best way to protect hair or regain hair. During natural care the products which are used is pure and herbal as a result no side effects can be seen.
Egg mask (Best hair pack)
Egg contains sulphur, phosphorous, selenium, iodine, zinc and protein.
How to apply
– Add 1 teaspoon of olive oil and honey with one egg.
– Make a paste and apply on a root to tips of the hair.
– Leave it for 20 minutes, and rinse with mild shampoo.
Licorice root(Way of herbal prevent)
– Mix ground licorice root in one cup of milk.
– Apply this liquid on the scalp and leave it for a night.
– Rinse your hair the next morning.
– Apply this natural treatment twice in a week.
Coconut contains: protein and essential fats
– 5 minutes, Mash a medium-sized coconut and simmer in a pan.
– Crushed black pepper and fenugreek seeds to the milk.
– After 20 minutes, wash with shampoo.
– Apply this on roots of the hair.
– Get strain free hair.
Green tea contains: rich in antioxidants
– Deep two-three teabags in hot water.
– Massage your hair gently.
– Rinse with water(cool).
Beetroot contains: Rich in vitamins C and B6, folate, manganese, betaine and potassium.
– Boil 7-8 beetroot leaves with henna leaves.
– Apply the paste on hair deeply.
– 15-20 minutes and rinse with warm water.
Greek yogurt and honey
– Mix 1 tablespoon of honey and lemon along with 2 tablespoons.
– Apply this paste with a dry brush on the scalp.
– Leave it for 30 minutes and rinse.
– Try this paste once in a week.