Postpartum care is very important for a new mom because without knowing it we can’t do mother care after cesarean delivery. The postpartum period, which comes in the first six weeks after childbirth. It is a time of happiness but it is difficult because you’ll bond with your baby to adjustment and healing for mothers.
It is not easy for any mom to handle the situation alone after baby birth. During this time you have the responsibility to care your self along with the baby.
But don’t wash to clean your private part otherwise you will be in danger zone of infection.
Know about postpartum care?
The first six weeks after childbirth is known as the postpartum period. It is very happiest time for any women but we can’t underestimate the pain from which she is going.
It is not easy for anyone to adjust after the birth of a baby. You have a responsibility to take care of your baby along with your own health.
The process to recover soon after baby birth
- Try to sleep as much as you can because your baby wakes up every 2-3 hours.
- During the postpartum period don’t feel shy in taking help because you need rest to heal pain and body part recovery.
- Eat a balanced diet like whole grains, vegetables, fruits, and protein.
- Don’t avoid exercise like walking.
- Try to take fresh air.
It is a time period in which the women or new mom suffering from irritation (known as Baby blues) due to the following reason:
– It is caused by hormonal changes.
– Difficult to adopt the baby crying.
Changes occur due to cesarean delivery
- Losing weight after baby birth.
- Breast-feeding can help you to regain your health.
- Generally the size of breast increases.
- Constipation problem (eat high-fiber foods and drink plenty of water to get rid of constipation).
- The ratio of seating increases.
- Feeling of vaginal discharges.
How to care private part: Vaginal care after birth
Tips for postpartum recovery for vagina comfort after birth.
Many women and medical experts are preferred postpartum recovery tips which give you comfort more than your expectation.
Let’s a look
Prefer to take hospital pads(Bumpie Princess 6 urges) as much as possible, because it is better than any product in the medical store.
– Prefer to use disposable panties.
– Use a peri bottle(used for rinsing) to clean stinging sensation.
2. Use of ice for swelling treatment
– Vagina after birth will suffer some swelling, apply ice on that but not directly.
– This ice treatment gives comfort within 24 hours.
3. Soak your private part
– Take full tub lukewarm water and hang out for 20-25 minutes.
– Use herbal remedy of oils to reduce inflammation.
4. Avoid itching
– Don’t clean your vagina blood with paper or finger.
– Use clean or medicated cloth.
– If you are suffering from itching problem in private part then avoid rubbing.
– Use lubricant to avoid itching (Select cream on the advice of a doctor).
Read Article: To avoid itching in private part
5. General information
– Use pad for blood protection
– Don’t try to stop the blood, forcefully.
These steps are very useful for you(new mom) if you follow it. During to Postpartum it is difficult to care everything but don’t get angry just do all the suggested tips, definitely you get a good result.