Postpartum care is very important for a new mom because without knowing it we can’t do mother care after cesarean delivery. The postpartum period, which comes in the first six weeks after childbirth. It is a time of happiness but it is difficult because you’ll bond with your baby to adjustment and healing for mothers.
The postpartum period refers to the first six weeks after delivery. Postpartum care is needed by every mother. This time period is of adjustment and healing for a new mom. During this period mother are going through many mental and physical changes. Newly mom has to deal with these changes and also take care of herself. This period involves parents learning how to care for their newborn and also function as a changed family unit.
Mother can do good care after delivery by the following tips:
- Taking proper and healthy nutrition
- Taking proper rest/ sleep
- Asking for help if needed
- Pain management
- Avoid vigorous exercise
It is not easy for any mom to handle the situation alone after baby birth. During this time you have the responsibility to care your self along with the baby.
But don’t wash to clean your private part otherwise you will be in danger zone of infection.
Know about postpartum care?
The first six weeks after childbirth is known as the postpartum period. It is very happiest time for any women but we can’t underestimate the pain from which she is going.
It is not easy for anyone to adjust after the birth of a baby. You have a responsibility to take care of your baby along with your own health.
The process to recover soon after baby birth
- Try to sleep as much as you can because your baby wakes up every 2-3 hours.
- During the postpartum period don’t feel shy in taking help because you need rest to heal pain and body part recovery.
- Eat a balanced diet like whole grains, vegetables, fruits, and protein.
- Don’t avoid exercise like walking.
- Try to take fresh air.
It is a time period in which the women or new mom suffering from irritation (known as Baby blues) due to the following reason:
– It is caused by hormonal changes.
– Difficult to adopt the baby crying.
Changes occur due to cesarean delivery
- Losing weight after baby birth.
- Breast-feeding can help you to regain your health.
- Generally the size of breast increases.
- Constipation problem (eat high-fiber foods and drink plenty of water to get rid of constipation).
- The ratio of seating increases.
- Feeling of vaginal discharges.
How to care private part: Vaginal care after birth
Tips for postpartum recovery for vagina comfort after birth.
Many women and medical experts are preferred postpartum recovery tips which give you comfort more than your expectation.
Let’s a look
Prefer to take hospital pads(Bumpie Princess 6 urges) as much as possible, because it is better than any product in the medical store.
– Prefer to use disposable panties.
– Use a peri bottle(used for rinsing) to clean stinging sensation.
2. Use of ice for swelling treatment
– Vagina after birth will suffer some swelling, apply ice on that but not directly.
– This ice treatment gives comfort within 24 hours.
3. Soak your private part
– Take full tub lukewarm water and hang out for 20-25 minutes.
– Use herbal remedy of oils to reduce inflammation.
4. Avoid itching
– Don’t clean your vagina blood with paper or finger.
– Use clean or medicated cloth.
– If you are suffering from itching problem in private part then avoid rubbing.
– Use lubricant to avoid itching (Select cream on the advice of a doctor).
Read Article: To avoid itching in private part
5. General information
– Use pad for blood protection
– Don’t try to stop the blood, forcefully.
These steps are very useful for you(new mom) if you follow it. During to Postpartum it is difficult to care about everything but doesn’t get angry just do all the suggested tips, definitely, you get a good result.
Few More points related to Postpartum care
Importance of Mother care after baby birth: A new mother needs to take good care of herself after baby birth to protect him from illness(Health mother can feed pure milk to her child). She needs plenty of rest, a healthy diet and help from the other family members in the first few weeks after delivery.
Mom care after delivery: After delivery, mom body becomes so weak that it needs proper care to restore or regain her energy.
How to take care after delivery?
Mom takes care of yourself, baby needs your warm hand. Take a healthy diet, proper rest or sleep, do exercise and seek help if needed, you can do these things after delivery. A mother needs to be relieved from all of the other responsibilities other than feeding the baby and taking care of herself.
Mother care after delivery: After delivery, along with baby care, you have also take care of your body too. It becomes your responsibility because you have to come back to your routine life after delivery.
Tips to look beautiful after delivery
Every mother wants their body and beauty back after delivery. After childbirth, there are several changes in the body and face these are dull complexion, under eye swelling, dark circles, acne, skin pigmentation.
Skin care after delivery: After delivery, the baby becomes your center of attention and you usually not get time for yourself. As various skin problems like acne, pigmentation, dark circles and stretch marks are normally seen after delivery. But taking out 10 minutes of time for your skin care is enough. Skin care requires more attention after delivery.
Mothercare ear piercing: During pregnancy last months(6 -9) avoid doing ear piercing or tattooing because it may lead to some serious problems like skin infection, inflammation, and blood-related infection.
Beauty tips after delivery: Apart from a mother, you are a woman and being a woman you want your glowing skin and fit body after delivery. For your skin and body care, you can drink plenty of water, can eat vegetables full of antioxidants, take a healthy sleep and do yoga.
To get rid of these problems you can do the following things:
- Start your morning on a positive note
- Keep yourself clean
- Get some exercise
- Scrub away
- Eat healthy foods
- Drink plenty of water