Skin protection in winter season is not too easy, due to cold weather and low humidity, air is dry. Hence, humidity steals moisture away from the skin. If you are not able to do immediate care, dry skin can lead to cracking and bleeding. During winter, you feel that your skin will get dry, flaky, redness, itching, and chapped. Because of that, you feel uncomfortable and itchy. There is a lot of natural care way to protect your skin.This is a big challenge for everyone to protect your self in winter from cold. To Know about Protection, follow these type of cloth selection: Protection from winter with Winter clothing
- Cover your skin, head to toe. Cover your skin to protect from the dry air of climate.Use glasses to protect your eyes. Wear a cap to protect your hair and ear. use gloves to protect your hand.
- Don’t wash your hair every day. Avoid washing your hair every day because shampooing your hair actually strips, natural oils that keep your scalp healthy and moisturized.
- Protect your hair when you do wash. Sometimes people are busy to maintain the skin moisture but then forgot to take care of their hairs. Because in winter the hair gets dry and the braking ratio is increased. So, don’t change shampoo regularly.
- Change your skincare routine to provide more moisture. Try to use natural oils to maintain your moisture for a long time. After taking bath you moisturizer to maintain skin glow.
- Use sunscreen. Apply sunscreen before bundling up in a coat, because sun rays might cause even more harm. Woolen cloth directly attaches with our skin. You have noticed that when you open your woolen cloth the hairs of the body become hard due to the charged particle. To avoid this use sunscreen.
- Use hand lotion. Try to use heavy moisturizing cream in the morning and evening. After every wash with soap and water, your hand feels dry so try to use the moisturizing cream to protect from chapped and cracked.
- Prevent chapped lips. Don’t lick your lips, because it is a reason for Chapped lips. Use moisturizing lip balm throughout the day to prevent dryness. Try to use full body moisturizing routine, carry a tube with you to apply when you need.
- Stay warm, not hot. Don’t go directly from cold to hot, if you do so then it makes your skin drier more quickly. Use a humidifier instead of a space heater because it will help in infusing the moisture into the air.
- Avoid wet clothes. Try to use waterproof items of clothing like gloves, boots, and your coat. Because it decreases the moisturize rate, due to disconnectivity of direct cold air. Always try to wear dry cloth, wet clothes will irritate your skin and causes itchiness.
- Stay hydrated avoid sunlight. If you want to take sunlight in winter for your comfort then use oil or any hard moisturizer to protect your skin. Don’t take Sunlight more than 15- 25 minutes.
- Wash in Lukewarm Water. Hot showers and baths give you comfort in winter but it is not good. Because it removes oils away from the skin.
- Moisturize Immediately Afterwards. You skin want moisturizer just after a wash. Apply moisture to the wettish skin which helps to maintain skin softness.
- Use DIY Mask. Homemade hydrating masks can help to maintain the moisture in the winter months. Few natural moisturizing ingredients like honey, avocado, yogurt, olive and jojoba oils, almond oil, bananas, and aloe. Mix it and create a cream and leave it on a skin for 10 to 30 minutes, to maintain the hydration.
- Hydrate From the Inside Out. Eat foods which contain high water amount, helps hydrate your skin from the inside out. Best fruits to eat in winter watermelon, cantaloupe, apples, oranges, kiwi. Take a good amount of vitamin C and zinc to support the healthy production of collagen and elastin.
- Avoid Toxins, Specifically Allergens, and Irritants.Try to avoid allergens and irritants that may trigger the problem like eczema, dermatitis, or psoriasis. Use glutathione because it works like “master antioxidant” and helps your body detox.
- Drink. Generally, we tend to drink less water in winter because we usually take hot liquids like coffee & tea. Due to less amount of water hydration process is not working good. Because of that skin feel uncomfortable and itchy.
- Choose Moisturizer carefully. Generally, moisturizers have petroleum-based ingredients, so choose natural, nourishing ingredients. Try an oil-based rather than a water-based solution, to maintain your skin moisture in the winter.
You can know more about how maintaining natural beauty.
Skin protection in winter season through Natural protection :
Skin loses its glow and moisture during winters.So rather than going out and spending money on expensive treatments go for natural homemade remedies.Homemade remedies are good for skin and give you a perfect glowing and harmless skin during winters.
So here are some natural remedies which will give you a great impact on your skin:
As we know Aloe-vera contains vitamin C,E which helps in nourishing but also aids in anti aging.It is perfect for dry and hydrated skin during winters.It is also good for wrinkles,acnes during winters.Just apply aloe-vera gel directly on face for 10-15 minutes and then risen it with cold water.
Honey is the pure natural as it is used in several face packs as it helps in nourishing your skin and gives a flawless look.Apply honey on your face evenly for 15-20 minutes then wash it with warmish water.It will give you a smoothness and shine on your face.
Curd helps in nourishing,hydrated,removes dead skin cells,and many more.Well curd can be used in various ways like with honey,gram flour,turmeric,lemon,cucumber and etc.Mix curd with tomato juice and apply the paste on your face.Wash you skin it will gives you tan free,tighten your pores skin.
Milk is known as a great moisturising agent and can fight against dryness caused by harsh winter months.Apply milk for 10-15 minutes then wash your face with cold water,it will surely give you a great impact on your skin during winters.
Tomatoes are rich in antioxidants and help in improving the levels of circulation in your facial tissues,hence it gives a natural blush look on your skin during winters.Make a thick paste of tomato and turmeric and apply on your skin and neck.It will gives you a great results during winters.
During winters,the skin loses its natural oils and flexibility.Drinking amla juice will help you restore the flexibility as the high amount of vitamin C in it will promote protein production in the skin in winters.
As cucumbers have potassium,vitamin A and E.Just make a thick paste of cucumber and honey and apply on your skin for 15-20 minutes,then washing your skin will give you a hydrated,glowing skin in winters.
Bananas contain iron,vitamin C,magnesium which is beneficial for skin.Make a paste of banana and lemon,apply on your skin for 15 minutes.Then wash it with cold water,it will give you a great impact during winters.
It acts as a mild toner which helps in toning the skin naturally.It removes the dirt from the pore and restores the skin and hydrates it as well.Just make a paste and apply on your skin for 15minutes then wash it with water.It will give you a great effect on your skin.
Guys using natural homemade remedies will not harm the skin and it will give you great results.Rather than using creams,moisturizer and several treatments use natural remedies.I would recommend you to go for these remedies,it will give you great results,with flawless,glowing skin during winters.