Let’s face it, any people generally say that girls take more time in makeup. Is it true? If not why they are creating a myth about it. Somewhere you are the reason for that comment. Quick beauty tips for makeup in 10 minutes is really best and implemented by many girls and women. In 100, 70 girls/women are satisfied through it.
Generally, makeup doesn’t require a lot of time but to hide a pimple or dark circles you are making an extra effort.
Step 1: Start with a clean fresh face
This cleaning process is required to remove old makeup of face and help to moisturize your face.
Step 2: Use concealer
Select matching concealer, the shade lighter than your skin. Apply in on any blemishes and under your eyes to hide dark circles. Rub it on the face with your finger or with any makeup sponge.
Step 3: Use of foundation
Select foundation according to your skin tone. Don’t try lighter or darker foundation, because it never looks good. Apply it on your face and rub with a sponge.
Step 4: Use a large makeup brush to apply a bronzer.
Larger brush equally spread the applied foundation and creams.
Step: 5 Apply a pink blush with makeup brush on your cheek to get natural beauty.
Step 6: Apply a liquid liner to the top of your lashes to give him shine and brighter look.
Step 7: After applyingtake an eyelash curler and curl your lashes.
Step 8: Black waterproof mascara
Apply waterproof mascara on layers to the top and bottom lashes.
Step 9: You may apply brow gel or clear mascara to brush your brows into place.
Step 10: Apply shade lip balm/chip stick to maintain the natural color of lips and shine.
Top 8 points in 10 minutes:
1. FOUNDATION: The term “Foundation” refers to a type of facial makeup. This product is applied to your entire face to create a smooth foundation for the rest of your makeup. This product is intended to serve as a foundation for your makeup look. The right formula can conceal blemishes, even out skin tone, blur imperfections, and produce a smooth, even canvas. There are 5 types of foundation as Liquid, Serum, Water-based, cream, and powder-based foundation. Foundation should be applied before doing the makeup.
2. CONCEALER: A concealer is a cosmetic that is used to conceal dark circles, age spots, large pores, and other minor flaws on the skin. It’s similar to the foundation but is a little thicker, and it’s used in the surrounding skin tone to hide the marks. People choose a concealer that is one-two shade lighter than the skin tone which is used to hide dark circles under the eyes. Some colors are made to match the color of natural skin, while others are made to mask the color of a specific type of skin tone. There are many types of concealer like cream, stick, liquid, and pencil concealer. It is applied just after the foundation.
3. EYESHADOW– BASE: Select eyeshadow darker than your complexion.
4. EYESHADOW – HIGHLIGHT: Apply on the inner corner of an eye, from the middle of the lid. Eyeshadow is a cosmetic that is put to the eyelids to make the wearer’s eyes stand out or appear more beautiful. Eye shadow can also be used on the brow bones and beneath the eyes.
It can be used to add depth and dimension to the eyes, complement the color of the eyes, make them look larger, or simply call attention to them. Eye shadow is sold in a variety of textures. It’s basically powdered but it also comes in the form of liquid, pencil, cream, and mousse forms. Depending on the intended look and consistency, eye shadow can be applied in a variety of ways. Fingers or brushes are commonly used to apply eyeshadow.
5. EYELINER: Eyeliner is a cosmetic that is used to draw attention to the eyes. It is used to produce a range of aesthetic effects by applying it around the curves of the eyes. With a feathered eyeliner or a tight line at the waterline, eyeliner may be put in various regions of the eyes to produce distinct appearances. Eyeliner can be applied above the upper lashes, below the lower lashes, or both, as well as along the waterlines of the eyes. Its main function is to make the lashes seem thicker, but it also draws attention to the eye and can modify the contour of the eye.
6. EYEBROW PENCIL: Eyebrow pencils are colored pencils that are used to fill in the brows. They’re utilized to identify and fill in the brows. They include unique chemicals that apply color precisely and precisely where it would be needed.
7. MASCARA: Mascara is a cosmetic that is frequently used to improve the appearance of eyelashes. It has the ability to darken, thicken, lengthen, and define eyelashes. Modern mascara comes in a variety of formulations, but they all include the same fundamental ingredients of pigments, oils, waxes, and preservatives. The most popular type of mascara is a tube of liquid mascara.
8. SETTING POWDER: Setting powder is meant to be used in conjunction with foundation. It keeps the foundation in place by setting it and preventing it from rubbing off. Setting powder can also assist to minimise the sticky sensation and gloss that foundation might have after application. Setting powder is often used by women to absorb excess oil and to touch up their makeup throughout the day. Others choose to use setting powder instead of powder foundation since it is sheerer and natural-looking.
These makeup tricks are performed in any climate(Summer/Winter). You don’t have time doesn’t mean you can’t do makeup, above tips of this article is very helpful for 10 minutes beauty tricks.
All though one thing is clear that natural beauty can’t be obtained in one day. To maintain natural beauty you have to work at least 5 min a day before going to bed. Foods also play an important role in obtaining natural beauty.