Glowing skin is the wish of every girl, everyone doing their makeup according to beauty tips. Every face has there owned skin type but the beauty of every face is prevented by following beauty tips.
1. Oily skin fairness tips
You have oily face, Don’t worry you can get quick fairness than anyother face type. Cleanse your face with lukewarm water followed by cold water to close your skin pore. To protect your body from toxins drink enough water. Massage you face with lukewarm water and sea salt to exfoliate skin.
If you have Oily skin and you are not happy, then this quick oily skin treatment can be a good doctor for you. Generally 40% of a girl suffering from Acne or pimples due to oily skin.
This beauty advice is not to give a quick fairly look overnight. It will take time but the result of getting fairness is 75% sure.
– Face cleanser (Wash face every morning with lukewarm water)
– Drink water (Enough water help in toxins treatment)
– Exfoliate with sea salt (Nutrients of sea salt help to remove Excess oil, mix sea salt in lukewarm water and wash your face)
– Try to avoid stress (If you have oily skin then in stress time the speed of oil formation increase)
– Exercise (30-40 minute regular exercise help to open pores and pep up the skin tissues, by increasing blood circulation)
– Sleep (During sleep cells regain there energy)
– Protection from UV light.
– Moisturize your skin.
– Face must be awash in a gentle way.
– Eat vitamins and omega-3S rich foods, like fish, salmon, whole grains.
Suggested read: Natural treatment for oily skin
2. Instant fairness tips
If you have oily skin then don’t ignore exercise and enoug sleep, during sleep blood flow increase near skin surface which help to get healthy cells.
– Apply Face wash after coming back to home.
Use clean towel, remember that is not used by anyone else.
– Apply toner of the same brand, you are using for a cleanser.
If you are using different brands product then the ratio of the chemical reaction increase more.
– Moisturizer is compulsory.
Remove dead cell, and help to open the skin pore.
– Exfoliating skin with a mild scrub.
– Eat water-rich food to provide hydration to the body.
Water percentage in our body is 75-78% , help to protect from sun heat.
– Protect skin from sun damage.
3. Beauty tips for fairness
This is not only for oily skin, protect your skin from UV light or sunburn by applying moisturizer or sun cream like SPF 30.
Daily Routines For Fair Skin:
a) Follow regular balance diet.
b) Avoid Oily food.
c) Drink enough water(4-5 liters)
d) Physical Exercise like swimming, dancing or yoga.
e) A good sleep (7-8 hours).
b) Regular makeup kit.
c) Follow the beauty guideline.
4. Beauty tips for glowing skin
A) Get a healthy diet
B) Stay hydrated
C) Regular exercise
D) Do cleansing, toning, and moisturizing on a regular basis.
E) Scrubbing is also important for removing dead skin cells.
F) Use oil as a cleanser.
G) Apply Aloe Vera toner for glowing skin.
H) Natural treatment
5. Glowing skin Secret
Sometime we can’t get the real beauty result due to inappropriate information, secret of glowing skin can explore all the beauty tips and makeup.
Glow your skin by following beauty secrets.
A) The process of Exfoliation (Foundation for clean skin)
Removing dead cells is considered as Exfoliation.
– Refine skin surface to get healthy glowing skin.
– Use Lighten skin toner.
– Apply face wash after entering at home from outside.
B) Vitamin C (Glow maker)
Vitamin C plays a vital role to get glowing skin, it is scientifically proven.
– Take regular supplements (On the advice of a doctor).
– Helpful for Lightening pigment.
– Contain a powerful amount of antioxidants.
C) Night Routine( skin glow)
Oil massage is the best way to regain the glow of the skin.
– Massage process gives a good circulation of blood and help in water retention.
– Helpful in nourishment and hydration.
– Vitamin E oil or Pure almond oil is best for skin glow.
D) Sleep (8 hr sleep treatment)
Sleep is the best treatment for giving body function rest. In 24 hours we always doing work and taking stress due to that blood circulation and body cells are active, to provide rest take 8 hours sleep.
– Take continuous sleep of 8 hours.
– Before going to bed drink a glass of water.
6. Homemade beauty tips for glowing skin
Are you fade-up with foundation and concealer as your glowing skin beauty doctor. Don’t worry natural products here to help you out from this stressful artificial beauty make up.
1. Coconut and raw milk face pack
50 ml of raw milk.
1 tablespoon of coconut
How to apply Coconut and milk face pack
– Take a bowl and mix ingredients.
– Apply the mixture, gently on face.
– Wait till dry.
– Rinse at last.
Coconut is act like a cleansers, Raw milk hydrate your skin.
Main work: Remove dead skin cells.
2. Salt and Cucumber face pack
Sea salt (Half spoon)
Peppermint essential oil (5 ml)
How to apply Salt and Cucumber face pack
– Take a bowl and combine sea salt, cucumber and essential oil.
– Apply the mixture, gently on face and scrub.
– Keep doing face massage for 10 minutes.
– Rinse with cold water.
Sea salt gives minerals, Cucumber help to hydrate the skin as a result oil free skin.
Main work: Help to get Bright and glowing skin.
3. Gram Flour and almond oil face pack
Gram flour (besan)- 50 gram
Almond Oil (full teaspoon)
How to apply Gram Flour and Almond oil face pack
– Take a bowl and combine Gram flour and almond oil.
– Apply the mixture, gently on a face with the help of finger.
– Keep doing circular face massage for 15 minutes.
– Rinse with lukewarm water.
Gram Flour help in opening closed pores, Almond oil provide vitamins for skin glow.
Main work: Face glow and help to remove dead cells.
7. Homemade beauty tips for face whitening
Honey and Milk pack
Mix 1 teaspoon of honey in 200 ml pure milk, Massage that mixture on face skin for 2 minutes in a circular motion and leave it for 20- 45 minutes. Honey helpful for antibacterial action and milk act as whitening agent.
Potato pulp and lemon pack
Potato juice is used for skin lightening, also remove extra oil. Lemon act as a bleaching agent to remove dead cells.
Mix potato and lemon juice and apply on face, leave it for 30 minutes and rinse the face.
Banana and almond oil pack
The best and easy way to get whitening skin is banana and almond oil mixture. Banana increases the collagen production which gives elasticity of the skin. Almond contains vitamins A, D and E which act as anti-oxidants for healthy skin.
– Mash banana and add almond oil in it, mix it well.
– Apply this mixture on face for 20 minutes.
– Rinse with cold water.
a) If you want to face whitening without any surgery then eat vitamin A rich diet and non-fat milk, egg yolks and carrots.
b) Don’t go outside without sunscreen because UV light of sun kill the skin cells (Sunburn).
c) Select your beauty product according to skin tone.
d) keep doing skin bleaching for tightening facial skin.
Selection or bleaching cream and the amount of cream must be taken according to skin requirement.
e) Clean your face regularly, especially after coming home from outside.
f) Use papaya face pack for whitening skin.
g) Drink milk because it acts like a skin whitening agent.
8. Do and don’t for naturally glowing skin
The golden rule
a) Remove makeup before going to bed.
b) Just put Olive oil on a cotton pad and gently massage your face to clean makeup and dust.
a) Exfoliate your skin at least once or twice a week to remove dead skin.
b) The antioxidants present in walnuts help remove dirt so you can apply the solution of walnuts.
Skin and sun
a) Use SPF rich sunscreen, to protect skin from UVA and UVB rays.
b) Check out the level before buying the product in which the noncomedogenic are not present.
a) Skip the sunscreen in cold or cloudy weather.
b) On beach or water park places, apply sunscreen.
a) Eat fresh food and sufficient protein.
b) Low sugar diet reduce the insulin level and good for healthy balance.
a) Eat spicy and oily fried food.
b) Unbalance routine diet.
a) Keep doing yoga and running regularly for good blood circulation.
b) Clean the entire body.
a) Skip skin cream before a workout.
b) Massage toner to minimize oil.
Sleep and H2O(Water)
a) Sleep 8 hours every night.
b) Drink 8(3-4 liters)glass water in a day, and eat water-rich food like watermelon and cucumber.
a) Forget to wash moisturize your face before going sleep.
b) Avoid rose water.