How to Make Oily Skin Glow in Summers?
Oily skin type requires maximum care. Their skin is more prone to whiteheads, blackheads, pimples, and acne. Never matter what they do, oily skin turns up thick, greasy, shiny and dull all the time. Fortunately, there are same common excellence tips to dispose of those undesirable sparkles, leave skin perfect, clear and bolster you recoup a brilliant, gleaming and without oil composition.
Oily Skin Glow in Summers can be retained by cleansing right your face to get moisture. Add suncream(SPF 30 best for oily skin) in your beauty routine.
Natural treatment For Summer tips
Don’t worry about your oily skin, just protect your skin naturally. Skin summer tips can be retained by doing a natural treatment like Lemon & honey, ice, cucumber, green tea are best. In summer, avoid using oily creams to prevent your skin from pimples, use natural way for effective glowing skin.
1. Perfect Facial Cleanser For Oily Skin- Lemon & Honey:
A blend of lemon and honey is one of the simple and effective home remedy beauty to make oily skin glow. Simply mix 1 tbsp of honey along with 2 tsp of freshly squeezed lemon juice and apply a cotton ball dab onto the face and neck. Massage for 4 to 5 minutes and then rinse your face with warm water. Lemon has an instant lightening effect on the skin. It gets rid of the excess oil, a buildup of dirt and the antibacterial properties of honey fights the bacteria causing soothes, pimples and rejuvenates the skin.
2. Miracle Drink For Glowing Oily Skin- Hot Lemon Water:
Oily skin is more lying down to pimples and acne. One of the best home remedies to make oily skin glow naturally and to ban breakouts is to regularly have a glass of hot lemon water blend with a tsp of honey in the morning on an empty stomach. Lemon keeps your skin hydrated, the vitamin C and antioxidants works from the inside-out to keep your skin healthy, clean, and radiant.
3. Best Beauty Tip for Oily Skin or Acne-Prone Skin- Ice Cube Facial:
People with oily skin contribute to having enlarged pores because of the excitable sebaceous glands.This makes the skin represent thick, dull and nasty. Try this simple and easy beauty tip after washing your face in the morning. Wrap 2 to 3 ice cubes in a muslin cloth and rub for 2 to 3 minutes. Focus mostly on the oily areas of your skin.
Ice facial works think for slick skin, it diminishes the measure of expansive pores, diminishes pimples, under eye puffiness, hydrates, enhance blood dissemination and enables lift to skin sparkle. This is an easy and simple tip to make oily skin glow in summer.
4. Instant Skin-Lightener for Oily, Dull Skin- Sandalwood:
Sandalwood is a finest regular element for a sleek skin. The mitigating, sterile, and quieting properties controls skin flaws, helps dull patches or staining and gives an unmistakable and more attractive composition. Includes few drops of cold rose water to a tsp of sandalwood powder and mix properly. Apply this paste all over the face, neck and rinse off with warm water after 10 minutes. This leaves oily skin to lighten and glowing naturally.
5. Skin Lightening & Oily Controlling Face Toner- Apple Cider Vinegar & Cucumber:
ACV ( Apple cider vinegar) works as great skin firming and oily controlling toner. Cucumber juice quiets, hydrates and offer a sparkle free and radiant composition. To prepare this toner mix 3 tbsp of cucumber juice to 1 tbsp of apple cider vinegar. Absorb a cotton with this solution and wipe your face. Let it leave for 2 to 3 minutes and then rinse your face with cool water. This is the best beauty tips secret for a clear and glowing skin.
6. Pamper with Green Tea & Mud Face Mask Weekly
Say bye-bye to weekdays skin impurities, dirt, and revive radiance with green tea clear skin face mask.
1. Green Tea Water – 2 tbsp
2. Multani Mitti or Clay Mud – 1 tbsp
3. Lemon Juice – 1 tbsp
4. Honey – 1 Tsp
Blend all the ingredients properly into a smooth paste. Keep in the freezer for 5 minutes. Meanwhile, wound 2 cucumber slices and keep aside. Take the cold mixture paste and apply a thick layer over face and neck. Put the cucumber slices over your closed eyes and relax for 15minutes. After the paste of mixture has dried completely, remove the pack in an upward direction using a cotton pad absorbed in cold water and then rinse with cold water. This face mask provides an instantly brighter complexion and healthier-looking skin.
7. Fairness Facial Mask for Oily Skin- Strawberry & Yogurt:
Slick skin resting to look dull and sticky. Recuperate shine with this characteristic decency facial veil.
To prepare this mask ingredient you require
- Ripe Strawberries-2
- Tsp of Fresh Yogurt-2
- Tbsp of Multani Mitti-1
Grind the strawberries, mix yogurt and Multani mitti into a smooth paste. Spread a thick layer all over your face and neck and after 15 minutes rinse your face with cool water. The cancer prevention agents, astringent, and vitamin C properties of strawberry adjust the oil keep up in the skin and enhance skin brilliance, Multani mitti fixes skin pores and firms the skin, yogurt supports the lucidity and shade of the skin.
I have written this Article with personal experience of mine and the people around me. While writing this article I keep all the possible issues which affects our glowing skin due to hot summer. Tried my best to provide you effective tips so that you can utilize the information in a correct manner and experience healthier and glowing skin in summer too.
Home Remedies for Oily Skin in Summer
Oily skin can be difficult to manage, but there are many things occur naturally which is very effective for oily skin. Oily skin faces many problems in summer because in hot weather it releases very much oil due to which skin has pigmentation and also acne problems. The remedies which you can use at home to control or balance the oil in the skin are given below:
Lemon juice is a good source of citric acid(Vitamin C) that works like an astringent. It also has antiseptic properties that can balance the skin pigmentation and restore the skin’s pH balance.
- Mix one teaspoon of fresh lemon juice with a half teaspoon of distilled water.
- Apply it on your skin or face using a cotton ball.
- Leave it on for 10-15 minutes and then wash it with warm water.
- Lemon juice can dry out your skin, so apply moisturizer afterward.
You can also use lemon juice, honey and milk face pack
- Take one tablespoon of lemon juice, a half tablespoon of honey and one tablespoon of milk in a bowl. Mix it.
- Apply this paste on your face and leave it on for 10 – 15 minutes to dry.
- Wash it off with cold water.
Using this remedy once daily will give you positive results within a week.
Yogurt contains lactic acid that helps exfoliate the skin and also absorbs excess oil from the face.
- Take one tablespoon of plain yogurt
- Apply thoroughly over your face and leave it on for 10-15 minutes.
- Rinse it off with cool water.
- Do this once daily.
You can also use yogurt and oatmeal face mask
- Mix one tablespoon each of organic yogurt and finely ground oatmeal.
- Add one teaspoon of warm honey. Apply the mixture on your face evenly. Leave it on for 15 to 20 minutes to dry.
- Rinse with lukewarm water.
Tomatoes are best for oily skin due to their cooling, clarifying and astringent properties. The high content of vitamin C in tomatoes is very helpful for acne-prone skin. The natural oil-absorbing acids in tomatoes help to remove excess oil.
- Cut a tomato in two halves and rub it on your skin.
- Leave it for at least 15 minutes so, that juice absorbs into your skin.
- Rinse your skin with cold water and pat it dry.
- Apply an oil-free moisturizer.
Apples have antiseptic, astringent, and soothing properties that make them a great home remedy for oily skin. Apple contains malic acid that helps to exfoliate dead skin cells and absorbs excess oil from the skin’s surface.
- Take an apple and grate it.
- Place the shreds on your skin. Leave it on the skin for 10- 15 minutes.
- Wash it off with cold water.
You can also use Apple, Yogurt and Lemon juice face pack
- Take a bowl to add one teaspoon of grated apple, yogurt and lemon juice.
- Mix it well to form a smooth paste.
- Apply it on your face evenly and leave it on for 15-20 minutes.
- Afterward, wash your face with cold water.
Milk is a great cleanser for oily skin as it can make oily skin soft and supple. It contains alpha hydroxy acids that gently exfoliate the skin and also help maintain the skin’s natural pH balance.
- Mix two or three drops of essential oil with two tablespoons of milk.
- Apply the mixture on your face using a cotton ball.
- Gently massage the skin for a few minutes to improve blood circulation before going to sleep.
- In the morning, wash your face with cold water and pat dry.
- Use this daily for best results.
Use these home remedies to reduce oil on your skin surface and refine the pores to look more attractive.