Shampoo selection is not easy to select in the marketing era of today, where very brands promote their product as a best.
Do you know how to select shampoo according to hair, if you don’t know then follow the guideline, to make a selection of shampoo easy?
You can’t believe many people don’t know what is the process of shampoo hair, but you are doing these process from your childhood. Selection of shampoo is very important because it prevents hair fall.
Let’s come to point
How to select shampoo for hair
Selection of shampoo for hair is not too difficult, avoid shampoos that hydrating, moisturizing, smoothing your hair. Don’t miss to keep labels that mention volumizing, strengthening, or balancing. For super-oily scalp conditions use a mild shampoo, but keep in mind that shampoo does not overdry your scalp.
1. Select of shampoo for Coarse or kinky hair.
– If you have such hair type the select shampoo which amps up the moisture in your hair.
– Select the shampoo which has glycerin, panthenol, or shea butter.
Why you will select such shampoo?
The shampoo which has shea butter, glycerin, panthenol provide extra moisture into your hair.
2. Shampoo for fine or thin hair.
– If you have thin hair then select shampoo which helps to maintain the thickness of hair.
– Don’t use the shampoo which contains sodium chloride or polyethylene glycol, because you can see the result after washing hair is dry and brittle.
Which type of shampoo is good for your thick hair?
The volumizing shampoo is good for fine and thick hair. Don’t purchase shampoo without checking their composition of indigents.
3. Shampoo for curly or wavy hair
– Curly hair needs moisturizing shampoo but that shampoo most contain silicone.
– Silicone-rich shampoo prevents your hair from absorbing moisture and getting frizzy.
Why Curly or wavy hair require silicon rich shampoo?
You should prefer to shampoo rich with silicon due to
* Retain moisture from the air.
* Provide coating of a lightweight on hair.
* Give thicker look (Get under cuticles).
4. Selection of shampoo for Normal hair.
– For well-balanced hair always try to use a gentle shampoo.
– White tea shampoo is best for normal hair.
– Don’t buy shampoo which contains ammonium lauryl sulfate, sodium laureth sulfate, and sodium lauryl sulfate.
– Sulfate-rich shampoo contains harsh detergents which give dry hair in the result.
Which shampoo is best for normal hair?
Try to use shampoo which has Panthenol in composition, Virgin Olive Oil, Vitamin E.
Aloe Vera rich shampoo is best for normal hair.
5. Selection of shampoo for very thick hair
– If you have such type of hair then use volume-controlling shampoo to maintain your hair health.
– Volume-controlling shampoo is considered as avocado or macadamia nut oil-rich shampoo.
Why you use volume- controlling shampoo for very thick hair?
* These type of shampoo prevent hair breakage.
* Very thick hair has a tendency to fall due to lack of care. So you must have to select good shampoo.
* To protect your hair from hair fall you have to use volume- controlling shampoo because it removes dirt and oil from the scalp.
Tips for Hair Shampoo
Rinse your hair properly 1-2 minutes before shampoo, use cold water, don’t rub hair harshly, avoid to use a hair dryer, use a dry towel, oiling before shampooing after hair wash use conditioning.
* To protect your damaged hair Select shampoo with keratin
– If your hair is damaged due to over coloring or heat of hair dryer then super-moisturizer ingredient (Keratin) take care of hair.
– Avoid shampoo which contains alcohols (Cetearyl, cetyl, stearyl).
* Vitamins rich shampoo is best for colored hair.
– Prevent coloring by using it.
– Also, provide shine to hair color.
* Cleanse hair with tea tree oil if you have oily hair.
– Dry the scalp.
– Also, reduce the production of oil from the scalp.
– Act as a good cleanser.
* Fragrance of shampoo
Few people like the odor of jasmine then you can purchase on time of selection. But if you are in the list of those people who don’t like fragrance then no problem select shampoo without odor.
In any condition you don’t forget to see the composition before buying it.
After knowing the tips of hair shampoo selection, you should know How To Shampoo Hair. Because everyone thinks He/She is perfect in washing hair but is it true?
- Do you ever see stickiness on hair after washing?
- After hair wash and drying, are you fell itchy on the scalp.
- Your scalp looks yellow or reddish.
These all are the result of bad shampoo cleaning from hair.
How To Shampoo Hair (A perfect way)
Maybe everyone have a different process of doing shampoo, let’s know how much you are correct.
In 1st step:
When you are in washroom or bathtub, try to wash your hair with water only.
– To protect hair from damage.
– It is easy to make foam on hair.
Few points you must know
* Use warm water:- To open Cuticles and remove oil.
* Avoid using hot water: – May damage scalp.
In 2nd step
- Take shampoo in hand
- Make it dilute with rubbing both the palm of a hand.
In 3rd step
- Apply shampoo on hair in an upward and downward direction.
- Mix well for 2-3 minutes.
- Leave shampoo on hair for 1-2 minutes, in this duration you can wash your other body part.\
In 4th step
- Wash your Hair Properly.
- Try to remove stickiness from hair.
- Rinse it well.
In 5th step
- Apply conditioner from mid hair to end(rinse conditional with cold water).
- Use a dry towel to wash your hair.
- Don’t tie your hair until hair water not rinse well.
Short And Quick tips for hair shampoo
– Rinse your hair before use of shampoo.
- Cold water
– Use warm water to rinse your hair.
– If you apply conditioner just after wash then, at last, you can use cold for hair wash.
- Avoid Rubbing
– Don’t harshly rub your hair.
– Rubbing may break your hair.
- Brushing your hair
– Gently use a brush after shampoo hair.
- Detangle Hair
– Don’t forget to untie your hair.
– Avoid moving hair randomly from left to right or up to down.
- Apply shampoo in dilute form.
Select Shampoo Based On Your Scalp
Well which shampoo will suit my hair? This question comes to everyone’s mind. But it’s not easy to select the best shampoo for our hairs until we know how our scalp is. Choosing shampoo according to your scalp is the easiest way. So I am here to tell you how to choose the best shampoo according to your scalp.
Shampoos according to scalp are as follows:
If your scalp is oily or greasy then you will have been trying all shampoos to make your hair look beautiful but being oily scalp makes you wash your hair either daily or thrice a week. Avoid shampoos which are hydrating or moisturizing or smoothing properties as they will make your hair more oily. Try to go for labels in which there is volumizing, strengthening and balancing properties. Spend extra time on shampooing your scalps properly so that it removes excess oils from your scalp and most important avoid conditioners on your hair. Some shampoo which can be used are L’oreal Paris extraordinary clay shampoo, Kaya clinic hair nourishing shampoo, Biotique bio green apple hair shampoo, Khadi natural honey and lemon juice shampoo, Wow apple cider vinegar hair shampoo, Mamaearth healthy hair shampoo, Plum avocado healthy shampoo.
If you are having dry, itchy scalp shampoo then opting for the best shampoo will be your first priority. Choosing the best shampoo which suits your hair without any issues. Avoid shampoo which has volume, strengthening or balancing properties. Go for shampoos which have hydrating, moisturizing or smoothing properties as they will make your hair look smooth and healthy. Don’t choose shampoo which has sulphate as it will dry your scalp and hairs. Try to use conditioners as it will moisten your hair. Some shampoo which are best for dry scalps are Wow apple cider vinegar shampoo, Mamaearth bhring amla shampoo, Khadi conditioning cream shampoo, Herbal essences bio: renew argan oil shampoo, Biotique ultra nourishing shampoo, Dove intense repair shampoo.
Ayurvedic Tips For Dry Scalp:
- Use a mixture of coconut oil and lemon juice and massage on your scalps twice a week.
- Apply a paste of curd and lemon juice for 30 minutes and wash it off.
- Apply a paste of hibiscus flower and curd for 30 minutes and wash it with water.
Ayurvedic Tips For Oily Scalp:
- Apply aloe-vera gel on your hair for 30 minutes, then wash it off.
- Apply natural mehndi paste on your hairs for an hour and wash it off with cold water.
- Apply fresh lemon juice on your scalp as it will remove excess oils from your scalps.
- Apply reetha and shikakai paste on your scalp for 30 minutes then wash it off with cold water.
Selecting the best shampoo for your scalp is a big deal, but rather than selecting the wrong shampoos try to go for shampoos which suits you the best. Hope you select the best shampoo for yourself by defining your scalps.Hope these tips and tricks will help you know which shampoo suits your hair and scalp.