Learn How You Can Rejuvenate Your Skin, Hair, and Body With Home-Made Natural Beauty Care Recipes?
Taking care of your skin, hair and body is essential. Many may seem as being health-cautious, while there are others who may be deeply concerned with how they look (and want to look) in terms of appearance.
Today, you are going to see how you can make some of the best natural beauty care recipes that will help you bring a great deal of glow and attractiveness to your skin, hair, and body and, therefore, make you look forever young and gorgeous. Try out and apply these natural beauty recipes on your skin, hair, and body and feel rejuvenated. Using a variety of organic fruits, vegetables, and some useful items which you will easily find in nearby stores, are all you will need to treat your body and skin.
These natural beauty care recipes can save you from the burden of visiting beauty parlors and spending your money on expensive beauty treatments. If you have not tried these natural beauty care recipes yet, then it’s time that you give them a try. It can thus, make a lot of difference.
Try These Simple and Effective Natural Beauty Care Recipes For Your Skin, Hair and Body
Learn how you can prepare some of the best natural beauty care recipes quickly and easily and use them on your body, hair, and skin that will make you look healthy as well as attractive.
Here are our few picks for you:
1. Turmeric Facial Mask
- Purpose: Remove dark spots and repair damp skin on the face
- Recipe: How to Prepare Turmeric Facial Mask
- ½ teaspoon of turmeric powder
- 1 teaspoon of honey
- 1 teaspoon of unsweetened yogurt
Directions for Using Turmeric Facial Mask:
Make a consistent paste by mixing all the ingredients together. Stir well for a few minutes until it takes the form of a semi-solid paste. Wash your face properly before applying the turmeric paste. After applying the paste to your face, allow it to dry for 15 minutes. After that, wash and clean your face properly to completely remove the dried turmeric paste. Finally, apply a little bit of face moisturizer (lotion or oil) and you will feel the smoothness in your facial skin.
2. Molasses Hair Mask
- Purpose: Deep conditioning, strengthening and moisturizing of hair and ridding grey hair
- Recipe: How to Prepare Molasses Hair Mask
- 2 tablespoons of molasses (sweet syrup)
- 1 tablespoon of apple cider vinegar
- ¼ cup of whole-milk yoghurt
- 2 drops of rosemary essential oil
Directions for Using Molasses Hair Mask:
First, mix molasses, apple cider vinegar, and whole-milk yogurt properly. Add some essential oil into the mixture and stir for a few minutes till it turns into a semi-liquid paste. Using a brush, gently apply the paste on your scalp and hair and leave it for 20 minutes to dry properly. Alternatively, you may massage the paste into your hair (make sure you wear gloves first). You may also opt to use a shower cap or a towel to cover your hair. Wash your hair thoroughly with shampoo. Practice this method regularly and you will notice naturally strong, silky, and beautiful hair.
3. Maca Facial Mask
- Purpose: Brighten, nourish and cleanse skin
- Recipe: How to Prepare Maca Facial Mask
- ½ tablespoon of cacao powder
- 1 tablespoon of coconut oil
- ½ tablespoon of bentonite clay
- ½ tablespoon of organic maca root powder
Directions for Using Maca Facial Mask:
Make a paste by properly mixing all the ingredients. It will take the form of chocolate syrup. Cleanse your face. Then, gently apply the paste to your face. Make sure that you avoid the areas around your eyes. Let it dry for 20 minutes. Now, wash your face properly with warm water. Apply a face toner or moisturizer.
Repeat this method at least once every week and you will have clear and radiant skin.
4. Honey and Lime Facial Scrub
- Purpose: Fight acne, soften and brighten skin
- Recipe: How to Prepare Honey and Lime Facial Scrub
- ½ teaspoon of sea salt
- ½ teaspoon of organic sugar
- 1/8 teaspoon of lime zest
- ¼ teaspoon of lime juice
- ½ teaspoon of honey
Directions for Using Honey and Lime Facial Scrub:
Mix all the ingredients properly. Wash your face and clean any left-over make-up or cosmetics. Gently apply the mixture to your face and be sure to avoid the eyes. Leave it for 20 minutes to dry. Wash your face again and gently pat it with a towel. Repeat this method 2-3 times a week, if you have acne-prone skin. For normal, oily, and dry skins, your may repeat the method 1-2 times every week. Your skin will become soft and free from pimples. It will also bring a glow to your facial skin.
5. Natural Hair Conditioning Treatment
- Purpose: Regain hair, soothe the scalp and restore texture
- Recipe: How to Prepare Natural Hair Conditioning Treatment
- 1 cup of water
- 4 sprays of rosemary
- 5-8 drops of rosemary essential oil
- 1/3 teaspoon of apple cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon of avocado oil
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- 1 egg yolk
- ¼ tablespoon of lemon
Directions for Using Natural Hair Conditioning Treatment:
Put 4 sprays of rosemary into boiled water. Cover the bowl and allow the water to simmer for another 45 minutes. Add the remaining ingredients in warm water and mix thoroughly. Apply the mixture on dry scalp and hair. Wrap your hair and cover it with plastic, leaving sufficient space at the forehead for air to penetrate. Allow it to dry for 30 minutes. Rinse your hair properly with cold water. Do not use shampoo to wash your hair. Dry your hair. You will feel the softness and smoothness in your hair.
6. Home-made Foundation Powder
- Purpose: Remove excess oil from skin and make skin lighter
- Recipe: How to Prepare Home-made Foundation Powder
- ½ tablespoon of ground cinnamon
- ¼ cup of arrowroot flour starch
- 2 tablespoons of unsweetened cocoa
- ¼ tablespoon of ground ginger
- 2 tablespoons of bentonite clay
Directions for Using Home-made Foundation Powder:
Put arrowroot flour starch in a bowl, add the remaining ingredients in lesser quantity and mix them all together till you get the desired shade for your skin (depends on your skin’s complexion). Store the dry powder in a container. Use a sponge or brush to apply the foundation powder to your face. Do this for a few days every week to make your skin lighter and get rid of the oily skin. It helps in removing excess oil from the skin.
7. Home-made Lavender Body Deodorant
- Nutrients of Coconut: Calories(862), Saturated fat, Monounsaturated fat, Lauric Acid, Linoleic Acid.
- Nutrients of baking soda(NaHCO3): (potassium bitartrate, C4H5KO6, cornstarch.
- Purpose: Increase body freshness and remove odor.
- Recipe: How to Prepare Home-made Lavender Body Deodorant
- ¼ cups of arrowroot flour starch
- 2 ½ tablespoons of unrefined shea butter
- 2 drops of tea tree essential oil
- 6 drops of grapefruit essential oil
- 2 ½ tablespoons of unrefined coconut oil
- 6 drops of lavender essential oil
- 2 tablespoons of baking soda
Directions for Using Home-made Lavender Body Deodorant:
Pour some unrefined shea butter and coconut oil in a bowl or jar and place the bowl or jar inside a medium-sized saucepan. Add some water into the saucepan but do not let it overflow. Now, heat the water until it is boiled and then continue stirring the water with shea butter and coconut oil until it starts to melt.
Once the shea butter and coconut oil have been melted, add little amounts of arrowroot flour starch, baking soda, and essential oils into the bowl or jar. Cover the jar/bowl, keep it in a cool place and allow it to become dry until it reaches its solid-state. You may store the jar in a refrigerator (but don’t let it frost though). Your homemade lavender body deodorant is now ready! Take a little amount with your fingers or, you may use a spoon for that. Rub it between your fingers and then gently apply it to your underarms once every day. You will feel refreshed!
8. Moisturising Facial Scrub
- Nutrients of Blueberries: Calories, potassium, carbohydrate, Vitamin A, vitamin C, Vitamin B-6.
- Tea tree: terpinen-4-ol and 1,8-cineole, ρ-Cymene, α-Pinene, α-Terpineol, Aromadendrene, δ-Cadinene, Limonene, GlobulolTrace, Viridiflorol
- Nutrients of argan oil: Vitamin E (Tocopherol), fatty acids, squalene, polyphenols & antioxidants.
- Purpose: Moisturise and cleanse facial skin
- Recipe: How to Prepare Moisturising Facial Mask
- 2 tablespoons of organic ground blueberries
- 4 tablespoons of organic apricot seeds
- 4 tablespoons of shea butter
- 6 drops of tea tree essential oil
- 4 tablespoons of jojoba oil
- 3 tablespoons of unrefined argan oil
- 7 tablespoons of sugar
Directions for Using Moisturising Facial Scrub:
Add jojoba and unrefined argan oils in a bowl and allow it to heat for a few minutes. Again, add a little amount of tea tree essential oil and stir until they are mixed properly. Add some sugar into the mixture and continue stirring. Leave the mixture for 5 minutes to cool. Now, add the remaining ingredients into the bowl and stir for a few minutes until there are no clumps in the mixture. Store it in an airtight container. Apply gently on your face, while making sure of avoiding the areas around your eyes. Wait till it dries and then wash your face properly. Use this moisturizing facial scrub once or twice every week to get smooth skin.
9. Honey and Lavender Lip Scrub
- Nutrients of Lavender: linalyl acetate, terpinen-4-ol, and camphor.
- Purpose: Restore moisture to dry and chapped lips
- Recipe: How to Prepare Honey and Lavender Lip Scrub
- 1 tablespoon of brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon of coconut oil
- 2 drops of essential lavender oil
- ¼ tablespoons of vitamin E oil
- 1 tablespoon of raw honey
Directions for Using Honey and Lavender Lip Scrub:
Add all the ingredients to a bowl or jar and stir them until they are mixed properly. Store it in an airtight container. It’s that simple! Your honey and lavender lip scrub are now ready for use. Before applying the lip scrub, make sure your lips are dry and remove any cosmetics. Take a small amount in your finger and rub it on your lips gently for at least thirty seconds. Now, leave the scrub on your lips for at least 1 minute and then wipe it off with a wet cloth. Your lips will regain their moisture and softness.
10. Home-Made Moisturising Body Wash
- Nutrients of Honey: Sodium, Cholesterol, Sodium, Potassium, Protein, Carbohydrate.
- Nutrients of Almond: Cholesterol, Potassium, Calories, Cobalamin, Calcium, Magnesium, Vitamin D, Vitamin B6.
- Purpose: Replenish skin moisture
- Recipe: How to Prepare Moisturising Body Wash
- 1/3 cups of castile soap
- 1/3 cups of raw honey
- 30-60 drops of essential oil
- 1/3 cups of jojoba/almond/refined avocado oil
Directions for Using Moisturising Body Wash:
Add all the ingredients to a container and mix thoroughly until they are all blended together. Use a squeeze-top or pump-top container for storing the homemade body wash. Shake the container well before using it. This will allow the mixture to blend properly. Now, you can apply it to your body using a sponge or a loofah when taking a bath in the tub or in the shower. You will have moisturized skin with a good deal of pleasing fragrance.
11. Cool (Chilled) Tea Bags For Puffy Eyes For skin
So using tea bags on your eyes is very a popular home remedy. Teabags may help to improve the appearance of your eyes by reducing dark circles, puffiness, and redness. They may also help to treat irritation, style, and pink eye. Teabags is an affordable and also natural option that you can easily try at home. Placing them on your eyes gives you the chance to rest and unwind. do the symptoms have abated.
How to use
- You may use your fingerprint to apply gentle pressure to your eyes or gently massage the area around your eyes.
- If you’re using chilled bags, try to cover them with slices of coll cucumber for added relief.
- A restorative yoga pose could help you relax from the stress of your day while you’re doing your teabag treatment.
Type of tea
There are several types of tea that can be used to treat eye concerns.
- Green tea contains caffeine
12. Can Gram Flour for tan
Gram flour pack gram flour i.e basan will help you get rid of an unwanted tan. So just need to mix some basin, a few drops of lemon juice, and curd. apply to your face and other tanned parts of your body. And face packs may be applied every day, but choosing one based also works better on oily face skin. it also has a cleansing effect and helps remove tan. if you have normal to oily skin. So definitely you can apply the besan and curd pack every day. It works as a great ingredient to remove excess sebum from the skin along with unclogging pores. Then use it on your face.
13. Does Cucumber Lemon Remove Blemishes
For acne-prone skin, cucumber juice can help dilute potent essential oils like tea tree oil. This way you can fight breakouts without drying out or stinging your skin. cucumber can also be rubbed directly on the skin, over acne spots, or even put under a sheet mask while waiting. And if you’re using lemon juice as a spot treatment to get rid of breakouts, apply it very carefully to your pimples with a cotton swab. Leave on for a few seconds and rinse your face with lukewarm water. One more time a few times a day as needed on a short-term basis until your blemishes disappear. But apply lemon juice to acne – affected area leave it on the skin for 10 min or till the lemon juice dries out completely. Rinse the area with water, then pat dry with a clean towel. repeat this remedy twice daily
14. Can Tomatoes Control Excess Oil
Yes, it’s very effective for the face. Not only are tomatoes excellent to reduce oiliness, but they also help keep skin cleaner and tighter. So just apply the pulp of a tomato on the face and wash it off after 10 – 15 minutes. the effect is not as instant as that of lemon, but it’s safer if your skin is very sensitive.
There are also many antioxidants in tomatoes.
- Tomato face mask
- Cleansing mask
- Cooling mask
Its tomatoes also contain vitamin A and which is needed for healthy skin.
Well, these are some of the finest picks of homemade natural Beauty Care Recipes for you which you can try today. And, if you find them useful, you may get rid of all your chemical and toxic cosmetic products for good. Why spend on chemical and toxic-contained cosmetics when you can have the best natural treatments that will last forever. Easily prepare on your own and use these homemade natural beauty care recipes regularly to revamp your skin into a much brighter and glowing one.