Although dandruff can be a rather embarrassing and confidence-lowering situation. It isn’t very serious in most of the cases. Which is why, you should only determine to shell out money at a salon once you have tried curing it at home, and with ingredients, you may already have in your kitchen.
Dandruff is also known as Seborrhoea. Targets the scalps of many people as young and old. What’s more, it approaches other skin problem like pimples and acne. Before we can negotiate how to cure dandruff. Let’s analyze what causes it. Poor hair brushing and shampooing habits, stress, dry skin, and improper diets, will make your scalp more prone to dandruff. Now that you’re attentive to the causes, it’s time to altercation dandruff.
Here are 8 best home remedies for Dandruff Cure:
1. Coconut Oil with Lemon Massage
Coconut oil sustains your hair, while lemon juice support to treat dandruff at home without using harmful chemicals. Steps given below is the simple and easy dandruff home remedy:
1. Heat 2 tablespoons of coconut oil and mix it with equal amounts of lemon juice.
2. Massage your scalp gently with the mixture.
3. Leave it on for 20 minutes before rinsing it off with shampoo.
2. Fenugreek Pack as a Dandruff Remedy
This home remedy for dandruff uses fenugreek seeds. Check out the instructions given below to use fenugreek pack to cure dandruff in a simple way:
1. Soak some fenugreek or methi seeds in water overnight.
2. Drain the leftover water and mash the softened seeds into a paste.
3. Let the paste sit for about an hour.
4. Rinse it off with a mild shampoo.
3. Curd Massage
Image source: thehealthsite
This home remedy is used to treat dandruff at home with curd is a little messy but very efficient. This method for using curd as a home remedy for dandruff is given below:
1. Apply some curd to your hair and scalp.
2. Let it sit tight for about an hour.
3. Rinse it off with a shampoo that’s mild.
4. Baking Soda
Baking Soda is one of the best home remedies for dandruff.
Dandruff treatment can be carried out at home with baking soda as well.
The answer to using getting ready to fly for dandruff treatment is given underneath.
1. Wet your hair slightly.
2. Keeping your hair wet, rub a spoonful of baking soda on your scalp.
3. Leave it on for 60-90 seconds prior to washing it off.
5. Tea Tree Oil
Tea tree oil is another best way to cure dandruff at home in few days. Check out the instructions given below to treat dandruff at home easily in an easy way:
1. Pour a few drops of tea tree oil on your scalp and spread it evenly.
2. Let it soak for 5 minutes.
3. Wash it off with a mild shampoo.
6. Apple Cider Vinegar
Apple Cider Vinegar can be used also to remedy dandruff at home.
Treating dandruff and hair fall at home can be a little bit tricky. Apple cider vinegar is the best home remedies for dandruff and hair fall. Learn how to treat dandruff with apple cider vinegar below:
1. Mix equal parts of apple cider vinegar and water and set it aside.
2. After a regular hair washes, apply the mixture on your wet hair.
3. Massage your scalp well and leave it on for 15 minutes before rinsing it off.
7. Henna or Mehndi
Cure dandruff with this simple henna mehndi remedy. Henna softens and silky your hair, while lemon juice works its wonder in dandruff treatment.
1. Mix Henna or Mehndi with tea liquor, curd and a dash of lemon juice.
2. Set this mixture aside for approximately 8 hours.
3. Apply it on your scalp and hair.
4. Leave it on for about 2 hours and then wash off thoroughly.
8. Neem Juice support cure dandruff at home
Neem has anti-bacterial properties and is the effective home remedy for dandruff. The steps given below is easy and mess-free.
1. Grind a bunch of neem leaves in a food processor to form a thick paste.
2. Apply this paste on your scalp and let it sit for 10 minutes or so.
3. Wash it off with water.
9. Multani Mitti Hair Pack
Multani mitti support to recover hair health. This direct dandruff cure using Multani mitti gives you fragile, silky hair and sans dandruff hair.
1. Make a thick paste using Multani mitti, water and a dash of lemon juice.
2. Apply this mixture to your hair and scalp and leave it on for about 20 minutes
3. Rinse it off with water.
10. Orange Peel Pack
Orange Peel Pack works effectively as a homely dandruff treatment. This is another best dandruff remedy that can be applied at home. follow how to use orange peel pack for dandruff removal below:
1. Throw an orange peel in a food processor and squeeze in some lemon juice too.
2. Grind all the ingredients into a paste.
3. Apply this paste on your scalp and let it sit for 30 minutes before washing it off with a mild shampoo.
Remind all these remedies to require to be applied at least thrice a week for best results. Continue to do so till you see the changes. Aren’t you feeling glad that you’re now empowered to do your own dandruff treatment at home?